♡Chapter 27♡

Herro guysss

So as you may already know, Baekhyun has already fallen off the edge but Alyshia is holding him.

But suddenly she becomes weaker because of all the pressure...

All the pressure... That could make Alyshia..

Drop Baekhyun.

Last chap guys ^-^

Sowwy.. Too short I know...

I'll write more on The Chase Of Light! ^-^

See you guys there~~~

• • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 27

-

-

-

Alyshia's POV

-

-

-

I.. I seriously can't hold on any longer...

I don't want Baekhyun to die...

My arm hurts....

Jonathan HAD to throw a knife at me didn't he?

Little poop.

Hate him.

"Baekhyun.. I can't.. hold on... M-much... Longer..."

No matter if I can hold on to him any longer or not... I am definitely not going to let him die...

Then I heard Baekhyun whispering to me.

"Alyshia. I don't want you to die because of me... Let go..."

So I whispered back.

"If you're gonna die, we die together..."

I smiled at him but he gave me that "Why are you like this" look and tears dropped a bit. Then he smiled. That smile everyone loves seeing on his face. That smile I love seeing on his face.

So I stopped laying against the wall that covered my hips to leg and let Baekhyun's pressure pull me down.

"ALYSHIA NO!!!!"(Jonathan & BLAVEV)

But now that you come to think of it, my life in this world was too short. But yet I am happy to have lived to this very day. Especially with Baekhyun in my life...

I may not have been able to tell them this, but I hope they someday know how much they mean to me most.

Skull. What about Skull... What even happened to them... We didn't even get to fight them... Well I didn't. BLAVEV did. And Belle did a good job taking my place.

Skull tracked us down last night. They came to our house and tried to kill us in our sleep. Sounds scary, but they're Skull. Of course they did that.

If we kill Skull now, then that's the end of us. The end of being spies. Being spies is hard anyways. We fought them last night. They got REAAAALLY violent so we had to finish the job.

Even though it was sad to kill them, we did anyways. But who cares about Skull right now. They're gone. Surprisingly, Skull was Baekhyun's parents loan sharks. They were the same people this whole time...

Sandeul also left a long time ago... Sandeul's father is the leader of Skull that's why Baekhyun and Sandeul was fighting...

But Sandeul's father passed away because of an instant heart attack which was kind of sad.. But anyway.

I closed my eyes, and slowly felt myself sliding down while still holding Baekhyun's hands. We were at a really high place, so even though it took a while Baekhyun and I waited for our lives to end together.

So I slowly whispered to the world

I'll miss all of you guys. I'm dying with the person I love.. At least I'll be with him right..??

Then I felt a kiss on my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too Baekhyun."

We're gonna meet in heaven right Baekhyun?