♡Chapter 21♡

So like. Hows life? xD

OH AND EXO'S SHOWTIME!!

Is there gonna be a Season 2? ;(

I WANT A POOPEN SEASON 2 OAO!!!!

ARRRGH!! Poop my life T-T

• • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 21

-

-

-

Baekhyun's POV

"........."

"KILL HIM!!!!!!!"(Louisa)

"ASDFGHJKL?!?!?!"

"We're part of LAVEV. You're part of Skull. WE ARE ENEMIES BRO!!"(Viv)

"... Whats Skull."

"Maybe Onew lied... Onew lies all the time... Especially when he said Baekhyun liked me!!! Psh. As if.. >.>"(Erica)

"Next minute..."(Victoria)

"..."(Erica)

"Sorry. Force of habit."(Victoria)

"Its okay."(Erica)

"So errrrrr... Whats Skull...??"

"Oh right. Skull is a spy company who are enemies with LAVEV."(Louisa)

"LAVEV is a spy company?"

"Yeah. Our parents was MATES. Mary, Alice, Tati, Erina and Stefi. We had to change the name when our parents passed it onto us."(Viv)

"Ahhhhh I see. But Onew is part of Skull...? Right? There's no 'O' in Skull..."

"That's because he's an extra. He joined when none of the members in Skull have passed it on yet."(Erica)

"Ah okay. So who's in Skull?"

"Sean, Kyle, Uder, Luke and Liam."(Victoria)

"How long have you guys been spies for??"

"5 years. But we stopped being spies last year. Its just... They started fighting us again. So we have to defeat them before we can stop being spies."(Erica)

"Oh..."

"Hey guys look. Its SNSD. Baekhyun maybe you should go to them now."(Victoria)

"Please don't be mad at me... I'm not marrying Taeyeon because I want to. I'm marrying her because I'm forced to. Please understand... If I don't marry her then I'm gonna be removed from EXO..."

"Then please understand how Alyshia feels. Out of all Alyshia's guy friends, she has never liked them. You're 2 years older than her and she liked you. Can't you understand how important you are to her after all this time?"(Erica)

"I...-"

"Baekhyun-ah!!! Heehee."(Taeyeon)

"Oh um... Taeyeon... Whats wrong?"

"Oh I just came to see how my future husband is going!"(Taeyeon)

"Oh.. Er.. Yeah.. I'm perfectly fine..."

Then a circling light appeared in front of me next to Louisa and Alyshia was there.

"What the..."(Taeyeon)

"Woah. Alyshia what happened to make you teleport all the way here in front of people who could spoil our secret?"(Louisa)

"Wait weren't you depressed?"(Viv)