3

YOUR POV

Your tears staned your bed. You layed there, then your phone rang. Your shaking hand grabbed your phone. "hello?" "Its me! The teen! Anyway.... Were Ned you to work at this pizza place agen-" WHATTTTT?!

"I know, I know. Your gonna say no, but what about 2500$ A night." I just find out my hand is paralyzed from there, and you want me to go back? But its 2500$!

"I....um...I...don't...." "Please, think about it! Give us your answer in the morning." Then the phone got hung up. "Jeez,in a rush?" You let the phone slip out of your hand.

I miss you funtime.....

Funtimes POV

"What are you doing!?" Baby whispered to me. "Iv changed." I said. "YOU BETRAYED US!" Lolabit shouted. I chuckled. "I have a plan." I said.

I stepped over the remains of bonbon and passed the scooper room. went through balloras gallery, into the parts and service. "I gave her the chance to come here. Baby, lead the girl to the office. And lolbit, can you n-n-nicely rebuild bonbon!?"

I stepped to the phone, and called (y/n), and changed my voice to that annoying teen.

.......

"Good."

" see you tommow!"

YOUR POV

"I said yes." I whispered. Why did I say yes? Am I a idiot. Yes.... Yes I am. You then got the vision of funtime Freddy, and stuffed your face into the pillow. I miss you.

Next day

I got into my car.what have I got myself into?