7

Funtime Freddys POV

Luckily, the man walked away after 9 shocks.... And baby said nothing.

A man used to shock us for both fun and to see if we can... Talk.
This had to be the past.this has to be.....

3rd Person POV

Mr. Funtime jumped into the cold basement. Light was here, and so was floor. This place was awful though. This was the starting of a place called "fredbears family dinner." But witch was moved.

This place smelt of oil, and flesh. Two people stung on a rope. Hung. Slowly turning in circles, with the ropes blood stained circle holding the body's up.

"We know your over there somewhere!" Funtime said, then leaping and grabbing (y/n). "Gotcha!" He said, then laughed.

He walked up the stairs and found himself back in the room. (Y/n) pushed free and started running to the door. She ran into the hall that lead to the main dinning room.

She stopped at the entrance, but something pushed (y/n) forcefully into the big room with stage. The white and pink fox behind (y/n) gazed down at you, twitching, with no warning.

 The white and pink fox behind (y/n) gazed down at you, twitching, with no warning

On stage baby stood, with the spot light on her. Her red hair shinning, along with her Rosie cheeks on her head, twitching.

Funtime Freddy(aka Mr.funtime) walked into the room from the other door. Blood on his hat.

Funtime? (Y/n) thought.

As (y/n) looked to the side, a few feet away from her was ennard putting on a white clown like mask.

Three little creatures-bidybabs ran from behind (y/n). Minnarinas danced next to a ballerina witch appeared on stage with foxy.

(Y/n) started hearing somesort of beat, and baby jumped in front of (y/n). She gasped, and baby held up her microphone.

"I wish I found a better sound no ones ever heard."

She said, eyes turning black.

"I wish I had a better voice to sing some better words."

She started circling (y/n), singing.

"I wish I found some cords in a order that is new... I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang."

"I was told when I get order all my fears would shrink." She said, almost like she was upseat.

"But now I'm insecure, and I care what people think-" baby finished. (Y