11

Funtime Freddy's POV

Ennard dissapered and Baby jumped at me, but I kicked her down with my "good" food. I grabbed her arm and ripped it off, jerking as hard as I could.

She screamed(animatronic jumpscare).  I pushed back ballora, causing her to fall. Lolabit started running to me, but someting pushed her agents the wall. "You won't touch him." It said. Funtime foxy!

He banged her agenst the wall and growled. Lolabit fell to the ground. That led me to fight him. I stared at Mr.Funtime. "you some of a bitch." I said, then hit his jaw with all my strength.

His jaw hung. I disabled it. Mr.funtimes cheeks turned fully gray, along with every other colored part of his body. Mr. Funtime ran and jumped onto me and stabbed me in the stomach with a knife.

"OWE!" I shouted. I kicked him of and grabbed his jaw and put my "rist" on his top part of his mouth and pushed. He stabbed threw the plastic gassing around my body, leaving out wires.

I pushed infill his jaw broke of his endoskull, then broke his eyes. He screamed as I grabbed the plastic eyes and ripped them out. Why did they make it so we felt pain.....?

I stood up, and felt dizzy. He was broken. Dead. I looked at bonbon. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." I said, putting him on my rist.
He nodded. "I missed you." He said to me.

I looked around at lolabit and funtime foxy.  They both lay lifeless on the ground. "Thank you, foxy. Thank you." I whispered. I pulled my adding body up to the elevator. "I'm gonna go find you."

I walked out the doors, reveling the outside. Its been so long...... I slid my body into the road. It was dark out, almost too dark to see. I walked over to a rode. She's this way.... She has to be.

I followed my thought, leading to a light on a wooden thing sticking out of the ground. Light post. I put my hand on it. It was the only thing providing light.

I walked to a house. Its her cent. This has to be her. I slowly stumbled up the steps, almost collapsing. I knocked on the door.
I looked at bonbon, his eye sowed shut.

The door opened.  "(Y/n)." I whimpered. "F-Funtime Freddy!?" I fell to the ground. "How did you-were where you- what happened are you Ok?" You shuddered.

Your POV

He was back. I started crying. "I missed you so much!" I shouted, but he collapsed to the ground. I dropped to my knees. "Are you Ok?! Funtime, I-I-" you stopped and looked in his eyes. His glowing eyes.

"I missed you too, (y/n)..." He said. "Funtime-you don't mean-" you started. "I can't survive. I got tooken apart and got in many fights. The important thing is..."

"Your safe. That's all that matters." He said. "Funtime, your not gonna power off. I can fix you!" You shouted, crying. I held his hand, and hugged bonbon. "You guys can't die! You can't!"

"I love you, (y/n)." He said, and his eyes stopped glowing.

(A/N)

I don't really like these two books, to be honest. But other people like them, so I stuck with the "series." I made everything happen too fast, but I hope you like it!

Besure to check my adventure fredbear x reader out, too! Bye and thx for reading! Love you all!