9

(The song didn't load. I recommended Go listen to it before you read this. Its "I can't decide" by "the scissor sisters")

been strapped her for 2 days... No food. You could see the stage her. You'd often stare at it. It was right in front of you. A huge window you could look out of.

Your stomach ached since youv had no food or water, or no time to use the restroom. There slowly killing me. The animatronics-baby-the new fox- funtime freddy-funtime foxy- all stood on stage.

You gazed up at them. Funtime Freddy? He was out of sight. Then, you heard a thud noise, and foot steps. Please don't be that creppy ball of animatronic parts... Please don't be that creppy ball of animatronic parts...Please don't be that creppy ball of animatronic parts...

"S-so, your awake! WELL let's start the party then!" The voice led to a laugh. "Funtime...What happened to you?!" You asked, looking down.

He laughed agen. "I'm myself, t-that party pooper w-was the other me! Th-the Un-Me!" He giggled. The lights dozed on stage. "You know, (Y/N), Iv been thinking, and I really can't decide whether you should live or die!"

(I'm sorry, this is that last "musical" I'll do for this book!)

"You know...Its also really ignoring how everybody b-blames the crap here on me! L-Like, its also ignoring that People treat me like a piece of crap!"

Please don't kill me....

The bear did a type of growl, and pulled up his microphone.

"Its...Not... Easy having yourself a good time!" He said walking up to you.

"Greasing up those bets and betters! Watching out they don't four letter!"

He seemed mad, but enjoying your fear.

"Fuc* and kiss you both at the same time." He said holding a torn pic of you with a heart around it. Did funtime take that?

"smells like something iv forgotten! Curled up, died, and now its rotten!"

"I'm not a gangster tonight! Don't wanna be the bad guy! Im just a loner baby- AND NOW YOU'VE GOT IN MY WAY!" Funtime Freddy glared at you with his eyes black, glowing red.

"I can't decide whether you should live or die!" He pointed a knife at your thought. You began to cry.

"Oh your probably go to heaven! Please don't hang your head and cry!" He said, pulling your chin up with the flat side of his knife.

"No wonder why my heart feels dead inside! Cold and hard and petrified! Lock the doors and close the blinds were going for a ride!" He turned his blade over and cut your chin.

"Its a bitc* convincing people to like you! If I stop now, call me a quitter! If lies wont catch your be a litter!" He drew the knife around your neck, barley touching you.

"Pleasing everyone isn't like you... Dancing jigs until I crippled, slung ten drinks, I won't get rippled!" He then swung the knife and cupped it to his chest.

"Iv got to hand it to you. Youv played by all the same rules! It takes the truth to fool me, and now youv made me angry!"

"I can't decide whether you should live of die! Oh you'll probably go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry! No wonder why, my heart feels dead inside!" Bonbon stared at funtime Freddy.

"Its cold and hard and prettified! Lock the doors and close the blinds were going for a ride!" He darted behind the seat.

"Oh I can throw you in a lake!" He grinned.

"Or F-feed you a poised birthday cake!" He held a piece of in front of you.  How did he get that so fast... KEEP MY THOUGHTS BEHIND THIS!!!

"I won't deny that I'm gonna miss you when you gone."

He but his knife to his chin, like he was thinking. "Or I can burry you alive," he looked at his knife. "But you might crawl up with a knife... And kill me when I'm sleeping-THATS WHY:"

He slid infront of you, close. "I can't decide whether you should live of die! Oh you'll probably go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry!" He grabbed your hair and cut some of it of with the knife, closer, closer, then cut the scelp. You yelped.

"No wonder why, my heart fells dead inside! Cold and hard and petrified! Lock the doors and close the blinds were going for a ride!" He dropped the knife and hit you in the head, and everything went black.