10

You awoke. It was super hard to breath. "Aacccchhh....." You whispered. The tight springtraps rapped your body. You moved, but the locks dug into your skin. Where am I?

You couldn't move your head, but your eyes. You looked to the side. There was a table, and a cake read "Welcome to the family, (Y/N)!"

You shivered in pain. "Elp," the h was silent. You slowly stood up. Am I waring... Two screws fell from the mask. A costumeYou felt them roll down your body.

You slowly stood up and took a vary slow steps. Another screw fell of. Another. And another. And another. The face was now fully open as the suit slid off of you. Some of the spring locks were inside of you.

I need to leave this place. I NEED TO! You ran past the doors into a hallway. The elevator. You ran into it and pressed a button. Nothing was following you as you knew.

It stoppet at the room, and you darted to the door. Then, abunch of the mini baby animateonics crawled to you. You pushed threw them and opened the door, running out.

Funtime Freddy's POV

I stood on one foot, the other tored off, along with my hand. "I'm going to rescue you."

I walked over to the door, and made my way, slowly, to the private party room. I opened the doors, hoping to see the chicken named chica dancing like before, but she wasn't.

She was broken, on the ground. "So, you found out." Ennard. "Youv been in the real world this whole time. It was just a little thing called illusion's." He said. He tricked me.

"She escaped." He said. She did!? "But, you won't." Ennard got insight, along with all the other animatronics. Lolabit, Mr.funtime, all of them.

(Another short chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days!")