6

YOUR POV

"F-Funtime...? You asked the bear. "WHAT? You expect me to hurt you? Well, you r-right, right B-bonbon!?" Bonbon just stared at you, with a grin.

"Hel-" you started to scream, but then you...fell? You looked above you as your head hit a cold ground. You looked above, and saw the trap door close.

"How am i ..... There was a trap door up there....?" You whispered. You then heard light steps of ballora and her voice- but you couldn't get her voice clear. All you heard was a cracking noise.

"Bonbon, shes in the baaassment!!!"

Funtime Freddy's POV

I watched as the boy sat in his room. "I can't be dead...." I whispered. "I can't......."

"Its me.... Baby." Baby's smooth voice spoke. She stepped of stage, but the kids seemed to notice nothing. "W-what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry... Were like you, but out there.... Ennard changed us.... He's in our body... I-i have to go!" I froze and the voice stopped.

Two long metal strap like things strapped around my wrist and ankles. "A-aye!" I started.

A man walked up to me, with a pen and witch humans call paper. He put a coler like thing on my neck. "Now....... Lets see...." He said.

I kept my mouth closed, hoping he would go away. But, then I blew it. "Are y-you ready for a part-party!?" I shouted. What... I ment to say. "Who are you."

"Broken system, you think I believe that? I'm gonna shock you
No matter what." The guy said. I froze. No....not this agen.

"So...we got baby in the left room....and that foxy in the right....." He whispered. "Ok, press it." A walkey talkey said.

The man pressed a red button next to the big screen. I screamed as a shock flashed into my body, I shook. "A-a-a-AA!!" I shouted.

"Come on, baby....talk!" The man said. Please don't baby.

Don't tell him our secret....

Hint Hint

in the last chapter The underlined that sentence...why?