8

Funtime Freddy's POV

"NO!NO!NO!NO,NOOOOO!" I screamed. Ennard grabbed (y/n)s neck and started dragging her somewhere. My hands started to shake and eyes twitch.

I slowly opened my jaw, and friend pulling up on the straps on the seat. I started whispering/singing to myself.

"All I need is you ,love." I sang.
"All I need is you..."
"All I need is you......"
"Love."

I pulled on the straps, causing crraaasssk sound from my "hand." (The joint between bonbon and Freddy.)

Oh bonbon...

Oh (y/n)...

Then, I had a shocking idea.

Your POV

What just f-ing  happend!!? This big, bal of wires was pulling you through the hall, with the animatronics behind us, walking.

It put on a mask.you remembered. You tried braking free, but the thing just held on tighter.ennard.... Is this him...? If so, why are they listing to them?

Funtime Freddy's POV

"Not the scooper room..." I whispered to my self. There going that way! They stopped in front of the door way, but then turned into another. "No!"

I slowly tried standing up. My hand ripped from the pressure. The right one. "OWE!" But the arm was free. I did the same to the other, holding the pain.

"H-h-how do I stand u-up, bonbo-" never mind...

I thought of doing the same to my feet, but I couldn't. I wouldn't... I have to do it. The idea. I have to do it. I started shaking, electricity flying put of me. Then, electricity flew through my body.

Your POV

The animatronics pulled you into a room. It had a chair, and a body... And.... A shocking device.... Wait-BODY!!? There was a child's body laying on the ground.

They shoved you into the chair. You screamed as they striped metal things onto you.

Funtime..... I miss you!