5

Mr.Funtimes POV

I looked at the brand new bonbon on my hand. His color was a bit different, and his eye sowed shut since ennard stole it. Then, I heard a shout. "FUNTIME FREEDY! WERE ARE YOU!?" (Y/n) shouted.

"Well, lookey here, Bonbon! She's hheeerrree!" I said, looking at bonbon. "how about we g-give her a surprise!?" "Oh, Freddy! I'm glad your back to your normal self agen!" Bonbon said.

You POV

What? You asked yourself. Surprise!? What dose he mean-  your eye glanced up to something yellow plopped up on the desk. "Fredbear?"

You ran up to the big yellow bear, dancing on stage and shouted "Fedbar! I LUV you!"  Then a strange man with bad smell walked up to you.

"Well, hello." His voice was....different. And his eyes... Not like any other. "I see you like my pals creation. How about I give you..." The man turned and grabbed something off a shelf next to stage.

"Ah." He turned back, and gave you a plush. It was one that your friend had. "Here you go!" When you breathed in, you thought of him. It was his.

Its eyes seemed to move. The man stood up, patted you head and walked into the kitchen. You looked at true plush. "Its his. Sammy's!" You turned it around, you on the back, there was the blood stain of your old friends head.

Flashback. You thought. This bear was yours, until you lost it.  It would speak to you, tell you what Sammy was like. You picked up the yellow bear plush, and a remote dropped from it.

You dropped the bear as a head flashed on three TVs next you you. "Please type lol on the computer." The hand unit said. You panicked. It looked just like foxy, but an orangish snout and purple cheeks.

You did as told, panicking. Lol. Ha, lol. You thought. The heads dissapered. Why lol tho? Like, why did It make you say lol? Like-

"Bonbon,go say hi to our friend!" "Come on, Freddy! Come with me!" Freddy!?bonbon!? Then, you saw a hand reach in from the door. You pushed your back agents the wall.

Funtime Freddy stepped in. His eye lid twitched, with an arm behind him. Bonbons eye sowed shut. Both of there eyes pure black. "Funtime! Its you!" But something held you back from your thought, and realized- no. This was not him.

Funtime Freddy's POV

Were was I?! And how did he escape!? Then, something grabbed me and forced me down into a chair. I looked back but nothing was there.

A head appeared on screen. "Well hello!" Yendos voice put a shiver in my back. (Yes, in.) He held up his hand, showing bonnet. "I guess your other self got ...... gone"

"This isnt real, not even me. I'm not talking to you in the world your in, I'm just here. Let just say I'm a part of your imagination
Talking to you. "

I growled."help her! I need to help her..."I shouted. "Oh no, you won't be doing that. You dead."