Part 6 || The Struggle of Having a Psychotic Best Friend ||

Dedication still for Crazy_Atzz cause I messed with the parts 

"April, I swear I'm going to cut off his dick and staple it to his fucking head! He keeps staring at hoes all fucking day like, am I not good enough for him? I'm going to shave his head and gouge his eyes out. He thinks he's all that with his tattoos and shit and takes me for granted. Like seriously, look at me! Does he not realise he hit the fucking jackpot? I need a knife, get me a knife, April, I need a fucking knife!"

I blinked, surprised at the sudden outburst of my best friend in the middle of town, surrounded by people staring at us with wide eyes and fearful glances. Nicole's face was red with anger, her breath coming out in short puffs, lips pulled back as if she was snarling.

I carefully wrapped my small, stubby hand around her large, elegant ones. With the other free hand, I reached into my pocket for a lollipop. I unwrapped the wrapper as quickly as I could before shoving it into her mouth.

She eased instantly, the tension going away from her body. Candy always worked with her no matter what. I smiled, waving away the onlookers and sure enough, they left us alone after they realised she wasn't actually going to chop someone's dick off.

"I assume you're talking about Rich—"

"Don't even think about speaking that asshole's name." she snapped and I put my hands up in front of me protectively. A female pissed off at a guy is dangerous; a female well trained in several self-defence arts was a hazard warning going full blast.

I bit my bottom lip. If she weren't so pissed off, I would've laughed in her face, remembering the times she kept rejecting him in Roche's before the incident happened.

I glanced at my watch, my free period slipping away as Nicole continued to seethe. Deciding to take the risk, I pulled my phone out and texted Richard, telling him to hurry his sorry ass over to town to explain himself. Immediately afterwards, his panicked voice resounded from somewhere in town.

"Nicole!"

Nicole's ears perked up at the mere mention of her name. As she turned around, I could see her hackles rising as if she were a dog looking at a detestable enemy and no doubt that was what Richard Valentine looked like to her at the moment. She flipped her long black hair over her shoulder, almost hitting me in the face if I hadn't stepped away slightly.

She narrowed her eyes at me accusingly. She was famous for that look, her black eyes that looked at people she despised with so much hatred I was convinced she would murder someone someday with just a stare. "Why the fuck is that here?"

I stifled my laugh as Richard stopped dead in his tracks, probably as surprised as I was to be referred to as an object. Nicole hissed when he touched her skin, pulling away and jumping a good metre distance from him. "Why don't you go away and screw some other hoe. Clearly they interest you more."

"Babe—"

"Don't call me that!"

"—I swear I don't have eyes from anyone but you. You're my light,"

He took one step towards her.

"My sun,"

Another step

"My moon,"

They stood face to face now, him breathing in the air she exhaled. He placed his arms gingerly on her shaking shoulders. "My everything."

She gasped, eyes wide he pulled her in for a kiss...

And then she kicked his shin.

I laughed, doubling over just as the pain registered in his face. "You seriously think cheesy lines would make her forgive you?" I said in between laughs.