6

It's been a week.

One whole week since me and Corey talked. But I wasn't the once avoiding him. He's been avoiding me. 

People started to notice too. They ask me about him but I say nothing because it really isn't none of their business.

I also noticed how fast rumors spreads.

Once rumors of me and Corey's 'break up' spread the lacrosse player, Nathan thought it was time to start messing with me.

I don't want to call it bullying though because I do defend myself but then again he is a bully and bullying is a bitch move.

I walked into school today wearing my glasses because I felt too lazy to put my contact in, again.

Right when I walk in the school I hear Nathan's voice.

"Hey Mason."

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Not again." I say to myself.

I heard his footsteps behind me so I stop walking. I turn around and face him with  a fake smile on my face.

"Hey Nathan." I say

He only laughs then slammed me against a locker causing my bag to fall on the floor. I groan when I felt my back hit the locker.

"Don't be fake with me." He says seriously

"I wasn't being fake, I was only showing how much I like you." I say

He slams me even harder into the locker which caused me to groan in pain again.

"And what did I say about being sarcastic. I already have to deal with Stiles, so I don't need to deal with another sarcastic piece of crap."

"I'll stop being a sarcastic piece of crap once you stop being a stupid fuck." I say

That earned me a hit in the face almost knocking my glasses off my face.

"Say that again I'll-"

I don't allow him to finish. I swing my fist and hit him in the jaw.

I guess I'm not that strong because he recovered quickly and kicked me in the leg hard.

The kick cause me to fall to the floor.

I closed my eyes knowing that he was about to kick me again but that doesn't happen.

I slowly open my eyes to see Nathan getting tackled to the ground by Corey.

What is Corey doing here after a week of not talking?

I was going to stand up but I couldn't because of the kick to the leg by Nathan. I watch as Corey punch Nathan in the face a couple of times before grabbing him by his shirt.

"Touch him again then I swear to god I'll kill you." He says before letting go of Nathan's shirt causing Nathan to fall back on the floor.

Corey walks over to me as Nathan stands back up.

"You're lucky your little boyfriend was here." Nathan says

I roll my eyes.

"Just leave already."

He stares as I give him the finger as he walks off.

Corey walks to me. He offers his hand but I don't take it. I lean up against the locker as I got up since my leg was hurting.

I could also taste the blood on my lip.

"You look..." Corey starts off

"Beautiful, I know that. Can we move on?"  I say

"I was going to say you look weak."

I sigh

"Well I already know that but thanks for saying it again."

Corey stares at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Let me help you." He says

"After one whole week of getting hurt you now want to help?"

"Just let me help, Mason. You can barely stand." He says

He was right about that. Leaning against the locker wasn't helping me at all.

I nod and put my arm around his shoulders. He puts his hand on my waist to support. He then bends down and picks my bag up. When we begin walking I felt pain shoot up my leg.

I wince.

"Okay, you can barely walk." Corey says

"I'm fine." I mumble.

Corey shakes his head and carries me bridle style. I don't say anything though because he is helping me after all.

The bell for first period rings but Corey leads me to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom he place my bag on the floor and sits me on the sink.

I didn't bother to look at myself in the mirror because to me it would've been pointless.

Corey wets a paper towel and cleaned the cut on my lip. When he finishes I decide to ask him the question that's been bothering me.

"Why did you stop talking to me?"

He looks taken back

"I didn't stop talking to you, I just need a break."

"A break from what?" I ask

I wait for an answer but he doesn't say anything.

"Is it because of your mom?" I ask

He shrugs.

"Sort of."

"Is it because I'm gay?"

He nods

I scrunch my brows.

"Do I give off a gay vibe?" I ask

Corey nods.

"You sort of do." He says

"I knew it." I say to myself.

Corey smiles lightly before becoming serious again.

"If I was there I would've stopped it. And you really need to stop talking back because your going to get yourself hurt." He says with a light smile

I smirk

"Well if you haven't notice yet I'm a bit of a savage." I say

Corey smiles

"You know that you can't stay here right? You need to rest you leg." He says

I nod

He lifts me back up bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck. He bends down and slings my backpack in his back.

"I'm taking you to your house." He says

I only nod and rest my head on his shoulders and then found myself drifting of to sleep.