8

It feels good to be able to walk to school again. After finding out my leg was sprained and wearing a brace for a few weeks it's great to walk again.

But tonight I'm walking to the school for the lacrosse game. Corey and I are still continuing this 'relationship' thing and people are still talking about us being the cutest couple at school.

Over the course of the weeks me and Corey has grown a lot closer. We started hanging out more and it didn't feel as forced as it was before.

I actually found myself walking up and talking to him first, which I should be creep out about but I'm not.

Our team is going up against the Bears or what coach calls the team on steroids and I agree.

I walk to the field to see the Bears getting off their bus. I look over at our team and quickly spotted Corey.

I walk over to him. He looks up at me then stands up.

"I see you made it." He says with a smile.

"Well it wouldn't be the 'boyfriend' thing to do if I didn't show up." I say stuffing my hands in my coat pocket

Corey walks up to me and place his hands on my waist.

"Thanks for being a good 'boyfriend'." He says with a wink

I get butterflies in my stomach instantly.

"And I see you wore the glasses." He say

Ever since detention Corey has been loving my glasses so I had to wear them today.

"You seem to really like them so why not wear them."

"Are you saying you have a soft spot for me?" Corey ask

I smile and shrug

"I guess you can say that."

He smiles wide and start leaning in for a kiss. I place my hand on his chest to stop him.

"You need to focus on winning, not me." I say

"Don't worry we will win." He say

He slips his hands down my waist and into the pockets of my jeans. He leans forward as he whispers in my ear.

"And maybe later we could celebrate." He says

I instantly closed my eyes once I felt Corey kiss my ear. He makes his way down my neck.

I kept my hand on his chest.

"Corey, we're in public." I say

I feel him shrug. He continued to kiss down my neck. I rest my head on him.

"People can see us, Corey. "

Another shrug

He moves to my ear

"Let them." He whispers.

I push him back a little with my hand. He looks at me with a smirk. He then removes his hands from my back pockets.

"I see my work here is done." He says

The whistle blows meaning the game was about to start. I stood there looking at Corey.

He grabs his helmet then place his hand on my cheek before pulling me in for a kiss before running out to the field.

I watch Corey as he left. I look at the bleachers until I saw a spot that was right next to a girl.

It was Hayden, Liam Dunbar's girlfriend.

She smiles at me when she saw me look at her. She waves me over so I went and sat next to her.

I've talked to her a couple of times, mostly when she sits at the lunch table with Corey's 'squad'.

Hayden was about to spark up conversation but the referee blew the whistle which means the game was about to start.

Corey was starting the game which worried me because he's going up against teens on steroids.

But for some reason Corey didn't seem fazed by it and that's what caused me to feel the butterflies is my stomach.