18

Me and Brett walks in the club. I take a deep breath as I look around the club to take everything in.

I quickly noticed how most of the people here are a lot older than us.

Brett had a smile on his face.

"We don't look old enough to be here." I say

Brett shrug and motion over to a group of people who are obviously not old enough to be here either.

"Neither do they." He says with a smirk

He wraps his arm around me and we head over to the bar area to get drinks. For some reason I was nervous but I don't know exactly what I'm nervous of.

We wait at the bar for the dude to pour our drinks in a cup. I bounce my leg as I wait for the drink.

"Whoa, dude. Chill." Brett says placing a hand on my knee to stop me from bouncing.

"I can't chill. Don't you see me internally freaking out." I say in a whisper

He only laughs and removes his hands

"I can see that and that's why we have the drinks." He said

The bartender finishes and hands the drinks over to us.

"Bottoms up." Brett said before downing his drink

I followed his lead. I feel the drink as it made it way down my throat leaving a sort of burning sensation, but yet pleasing making me want more.

I guess Brett can sense how I feel because he asked for a refill for both or our drinks.

This went on for a while before I felt ready enough to head out to the dance floor. I stumbled a bit as I danced to what ever music they were playing.

It wasn't long before I was dancing with some random boy and then another. I found myself feeling free to loose enough to do what I want.

After what felt like hours of dancing and doing other things, I started feeling really tired. I look for Brett to see him still full of energy.

"Hey, Brett. I'm going to be head back home." I say in a slur

He only nods and wave me off.

I stumbled as I made my way through the pack of horny teenaged boys that continually bumped into me and before I knew it I was outside the club.

I don't know how long I've been walking but I do know that my feet are killing me and my head is pounding.

I don't even know how I managed to make it home without passing out in the sidewalk.

I made my way upstairs slowly, so won't fall, and into my room. When I walk in I see a figure sitting on my bed.

Already knowing who was there I slipped out my shoes, shirt and then my pants. I remove my glasses before falling on the bed on the other side of Corey.

I lay on the bed for a bit before feeling myself getting cold, but Corey was sitting on the covers. 

"If your going to stay the least you can do is get off the covers." I mumble

I hear shifting before I felt my covers on me.

"Thanks."

I feel my bed dip and felt Corey's body heat.

After a while I still couldn't seem to keep warm, even with covers on me.

I turn my head towards Corey and wrapped arms around him to try to get warm and it actual worked.

But the problem is that I feel him tense up which was uncomfortable.

"Can you loosen up a bit?" I ask hitting him in the chest

He finally decided to loosen up before putting one arm around me.

I sigh from the contact.

"Better?" He ask

I nod

"A lot better."

"Good." He says

I smile

"Do you have to always have the last word?" I question.

"Of course I do." He says

Even though I can't see his face I knew a smirk was on his face.

"That's why I love you, you know." I say before feeling myself drift off to sleep.