15

Corey's different. And by different I mean our 'relationship' between each other.

He haven't asked me to be his boyfriend and it's been about two weeks since we made up.

Girls has also been getting a little to friendly with him. Girls literally are all up on him and he knows it. But all he says is  that they're just talking.

Who talks like that?

And he thinks I don't see him checking out girls as the girls flirt back. It takes all my might not to walk up to them and bitch smack the both off them.

Did everyone forgot that we were 'together' for almost three months?!

I talk to Hayden about my feelings towards him but she always tell me to tell Corey how I feel but the problem is that I don't even know how I feel.

I never dealt with these types of feelings before. I was never attracted to anyone since middle school when I found out I was gay.

I talked to Brett too and he basically said the same thing Hayden said. I asked him about Emma and if they are thinking about getting back together. He told me they talk but aren't thing about getting back together anytime soon.

And that's what I'm afraid of. What if I confess my feeling and Corey doesn't want get together again or worst, we stop talking.

Hayden and I was at the field watching the lacrosse players practice. She was quietly humming with her head laying on my shoulder while I continue my rant about Corey.

"It's not because I don't want to tell him, it's just because I'm nervous and usually I'm never scared of doing anything. But it's Corey and... I don't know how to... you know."

"Just tell him how you feel, Mason" She says

I turn my head towards her.

"But what if he doesn't feel the same way, like how he use to be with me."

She removes her head from my shoulder and looks at me.

"He will feel the same way, okay. Trust me. You can do this" She says with a small smile afterwards.

I sigh and nod slowly

We wait for lacrosse practice to be over and coach announced that that there a huge game coming up this Friday.

I wait outside the locker room for Corey to come out so I can tell him how I feel.

I continued to mumble "I can do it" over and over again to keep me for getting nervous.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that he was standing right in front of me with a smile on his face.

I smiled at his smile because it looks so cute on him.

"I have to tell you something." We both say at the same time

I laugh.

"You go first." I tell him.

He nods before speaking.

"So I got a girlfriend." He says

The smiles that was once on my face falls to a frown.

"What?"

"I have a girlfriend." He said again

I bit my bottom lip. Hearing him say this hurts, especially because I was going to tell him how I feel.

His smile was still on his face.

I clear my throat and faked a small smile.

"Um... that's great." I say with fake enthusiasm

He smile slowly falls.

"You don't sound to happy." He says

"No. I am happy. That's great." I say

I place my hand on his shoulder but it felt weird doing that so I removed my hand.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He ask

I shake my head.

"It's nothing. It can wait." I say

He furrow his brow

"Are you sure? You seemed very excited to tell me." He says

I nod.

"I have to go. I'm catching a ride with Brett." I said

He nods

"Okay."

I stare a him for one last second before turning from him. I make my way to the school with tears brimming my eyes.

I saw Brett waiting outside the school. He makes eye contact with me with a smile on his face but it quickly vanished when being saw me.

He walks in the school and wraps his arms around me.

"What happened?" He ask

"Corey. H-he."

I felt tears coming down my face and Brett's grip tighten.

"Everything is going to be okay." He told me

I nod but I knew that wasn't going to be true.