13

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed. Everything seems to be going well. That was before I heard something hitting my bedroom window.

My eyes snap open and I quickly grabbed my glasses and put on. I also grabbed the closest thing near me to use a weapon and it happens to be a ruler.

I gripped the ruler before slowly getting out of bed. I made my way to my window and opened it.

As soon as I open the window I swing my ruler as hard as I could which cause it to connecte to someone's arm which cause the ruler to snap in half.

I scream which caused the person to scream. It only took me three seconds to realize who just came through my window.

It was Corey.

What the hell is he doing here?

I rush over to my lamp and turned it on and place my broken ruler on the dresser.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask

"To talk to you."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms

"I though you wouldn't want to associate with someone like me?" I question.

Corey groans loudly and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"You know I still like you, Mason." He said

I roll my eyes.

"If you did like me then you wouldn't have said what you said."

Before he has a chance to open his mouth to speak I cut him off.

"And you wouldn't have waited a month before coming back and telling me your feelings." I said

He opens his mouth again not I hold my hand up to speak.

"And why the hell are you hanging with Nathan now?" I asked

"We became friends I guess."

"I guess my ass." I mumble

"Mason?"

"What is it now?" I ask

"I still like you, you know." He say

I felt my heart pick up but I don't say anything. I feel like the only reason why he's saying this is because I'm with Brett and he is just being jealous.

"Are you done now?" I ask

He looks at me before turning around and leaving out the window again.

I sigh and lay back down. I don't go to sleep though because I felt tears forming in my eyes. But I have no clue why I feel like crying.

------

I walked into school today feeling a lot better than I was the day before. And an actual smile was on my face as I made my way to my locker.

But it wasn't long before I stopped smiling because if something I saw. If anything I was completely disgusted by what I saw in front of me.

It was some girl all up on Corey. But that wasn't even the problem. The problem was that Corey looked like he was enjoying her rubbing herself on him.

The worst part about the situation was that they were leaning on my locker.

My locker.

I felt my blood boil as I watched her slide her hands up his chest and wrap her hands around his neck as Corey grips her waist.

I felt like gagging and that was what I end up doing. I see him turn around to me but he turned back to the girl and continued smiling at whatever the hell she was saying.

How is he going to come to my house and confess that he still likes me then come to school the next day and feel all up on some girl?

Was he trying to make me jealous or something? Because if he is two can play at that game.

That's when I see Brett walking my direction talking to Hayden and I smirked.

If he wants to play that game we could.

I walk up to Brett but before I did anything I whispered Corey's name to him. He looks at Corey before looking back at me.

I see Hayden look at Corey with the girl and she look at me confused.

Once I get close enough to Brett I bring his face down and press my lips on his. I feel him move his hands to my waist.

"Is he looking?" I mumble against his lips.

"Yeah." Brett says

I feel him smirk against my lips as he slides his hand lower down my waist and I wrap my arms around Brett's neck.

We pull apart soon after and I stare at him.

"That was good." I say with a small smile.

I turn around to see Corey's hand fall from the girls waist and to his side.

I smile and look back at Brett.

"And he saw everything."