Chapter 16: A day with the puppet part 1

3rd POV:
A week past, and Taki stuck around Zetsu, Deidara, and Tobi mainly. Everyone else just observed her, silently.

She had been cleaning up the house, from the kitchen, to the living room, to the halls, and bathrooms.

When they weren't there to see, she would clean and organize their rooms. Every day, when they came back from their missions, they would find a little flower on their beds. 

The flowers, along with their meanings, were changed everyday.

Zetsu, concerned, looked at his garden often to see if Taki was somehow cutting his flowers and using them to put on their beds.

Of course, she hadn't taken any of his flowers. Which only meant that every day she purposely went outside to look for a specific kind of flower. It made him wonder how long it took her to find those flowers, just for them.

Each day's flower had a different meaning. Bluebell, "thank you". White camellia, "I've been waiting for you", ect.

Taki would even go out every morning, and water Zetsu's garden. Sometimes he went with her, sometimes he didn't.

For them, it was a nice little surprise that always brought smiles to their faces.

Even though they were all technically adults, they never picked up after themselves that often.

Out of all of the Akatsuki, Itachi and Kisame were the best at cleaning after themselves. Often they would have the others clean up, as well.

She would also cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner for them. She never complained when someone made a mess without cleaning after themselves.

She just silently cleaned it up, as if she was a robot programmed to do so.

She was almost like the mother of the organization, cooking and cleaning.

Except she never once complained, never frowned, never cried, never pouted, and most certainly made sure not to bother anyone.

She almost never talked to anyone except Zetsu, Deidara, Tobi, and on occasion, Konan. She didn't want to annoy anyone by talking to them.

They never once dared to treat her like a maid or servant. They all treated her with the utmost respect, as she had given them without hesitation.
~•~
Taki was alone in the hideout, as everyone else was gone on a mission.. except for Sasori.

Although she did kind of want the day to herself anyways, she thought that Sasori might want some company.

She sighed, getting up from her bed and almost forgetting to do so, took a shower. It was still pretty early, and she hadn't gotten very much sleep.

In fact, lately she hasn't been getting very much sleep at all. It wasn't on purpose that she didn't get in much sleep.

She always went to bed around ten. She just couldn't sleep until like three. Then she would naturally wake around five or six.

Taki rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and again almost neglected doing simple things such as brushing her teeth and hair. (She never wore makeup, as most people told her that she did not need it because she looked so pretty without it anyways.)

She brushed out her long, long hair, and put it up in a half up ponytail. (Like Deidara, I guess.)

She finished getting ready, putting on a white cami, throwing a grey sweatshirt over it. She tugged on some baggy black pants, and exited her room.

She walked down the hallway, over to Sasori's room, finding the door slightly cracked.

She slowly opened the door, just enough to peek inside. She saw Sasori, working on his miraculous puppets on a desk surface, facing away from her.