Chapter 19: Christmas

"O-Obito.. Uchiha?" I asked. "Your best friend?" Kakashi nodded. "But that's Tobi. His name is.. Tobi."

He shook his head. "I don't know any more about this than you do. All I know is that Obito died on one of our missions."

Tears threatened to fall down my cheeks. "He.. died?" He nodded, then raised an eyebrow. "Where does your.. Tobi.. live?"

I shook my head. "He lives in the same house I do, but I don't really want to say where. Sorry."

Kakashi shrugged. "It's ok. It was a personal question, anyways."

For the next two weeks, I spent some time with Sai and the rest. Neji woke up around the same time I did, so we trained together.

A few days before Christmas Eve, I bought presents for all of my friends, including the Akatsuki.

On Christmas Eve, I gave everyone their presents. As I went to each of their houses, I said goodbye. Sai wasn't the same as last time, but he still cried.

Last was Kakashi. I walked up to his house, and knocked. The door opened, and he stuck his head out.

"Oh, hi, Taki. Came to say goodbye?" I nodded. He gave me a hug. I gave him one of the Makeout Paradise books. "It's not that bad, besides the love scenes."

"What? But you have to be at least 18 to purchase one of those."

"I am of age. I'm twenty two years old, Kakashi." A look if surprise spread across his face. "Oh. Sorry. Anyways, I want you to give Obito something."

He pulled out a pair of goggles. "These were his, and I'd like him to have them back. Tell him that I miss him. A lot." He gave her a note, too.

Aww. Kakashi misses.. Obito. I thanked him, and left. In order to make it in time to be able to get in some sleep, I had to run. Fast.

It was nine. If I walked, I would arrive at one in the morning. If I ran.. I would arrive at eleven. I transformed into a cheetah, and ran as fast as I could.

I arrived at eleven, to see that everyone was fast asleep. What? But.. where were all of the Christmas decorations? There was nothing, not even a tree. I let out a long grrooaann.

I ran back to the nearest convenience store. I bought lights, wrapping paper, ornaments, decorations, ingredients for cookies and dinner, and a tree. I  was back at the hideout by eleven thirty.

I still had six and a half hours before anyone would start waking up, and that was at the earliest. I set up the Christmas lights outside of the house.

I wrapped gifts, and put them to the side. I made cookie batter, and prepared breakfast. I put both batters in the fridge, for later.

Last, I put up the tree in the living room, and strung lights on it. I hung ornaments on it, including the star on top. I wrapped the garland around the banisters, and put a wreath on the front door.

I began to walk towards my room, I opened the door, hid the goggles where I knew Tobi wouldn't find them, and walked out to use the restroom.

I walked back to my room, in the hallway, when the lack of sleep finally got to me. Before passing out, I looked at the clock. It was six. They would be waking up anytime now. I smiled, before blacking out.

3rd POV:
A loud "thump" could be heard throughout the house. Taki's body was laid out, sprawled on the ground.

The first to wake was Sasori. He marveled at the Christmas decorations hung around the house, before looking down at a passed out Taki. He chuckled to himself.