2. Mystic Falls

"So Katherine, is this where you lived in 1864?" Ava asked from her friend who was on the drivers seat of the convertible. 

"No not here." 

"The place where I stayed was a beautiful white mansion, this is just a boring version of it."

"This place is huge. Not a comparement to Mikaelsons place but still a beautiful house," Ava said and rose from the red car. She walked towards the main entrance when Katherine grabbed her shoulder. 

"Wait, my doppelgänger is there, unfortanetely," she snorted. "I can hear her."

They both heard someone on the door and moved out of sight. They were behind a corner. 

"So I'll see you later, okay," a Katherine like voice whispered. Ava looked at Katherine frowning her eyebrows. Katherine smirked and nodded. 

"I know, ugh, she sounds like me, copycat," she whispered very quietly. The door closed and the doppelgänger walked past Ava and Katherine without noticing them. They moved fast to the door and squeezed themselves in through a small gap. 

"So what exactly are we doing here?" Ava asked Katherine who walked casually in to the mansions living room. Ava chuckled but it ended quickly as she found herself, back against the wall. Ava glanced to see where Katherine was and realized she was at the same position, back against the wall with a man holding her there. The one holding Ava was familiar. It was a vampire, a man, weaker then normal. Ava noticed the figure.

"Stefan?" she asked her voice full of confusion. He let her go and smiled.

"Ava!" he shouted and hugged her. She hugged him back.

"It's been about 30 years!" he shouted and smiled.

"Sorry to interup but Stefan we have a problem," the other one said and pointed at Ava's friend Katherine, who was still back against the wall. Ava used her speed to get over to him and she threw  him easily away from Katherine. The man growled and stood up. He started to run towards Ava but Stefan got between them.

"Is this your impulsive brother?" she asked from Stefan which made the man push him away and hit Ava on the ground. She quickly recovered and broke the wooden stool next to her. She had now a stake in her hand, she put the stake on the man's stomach. She put pressure on the stake and the man started to whine and cough so she let it go.

"I am older than you, Damon. And that makes me faster and stronger," Ava said with an attitude. Katherine snickered from the backround and Ava smiled herself too. 

"No hard feelings?" she said and offered a hand to get him up from the ground. Damon took it but looked a bit embarrased. Ava heard someone coming from the door and turned her look there.

"Stefan I forgot my...Who are you?" the Katherine look a like asked from her.

"Angeline, call me Ava," she said with a smirk and glanced at Stefan. He looked very uncomftorable and Ava laughed. 

"I'm Stefan's e-"

"Friend," he said and smiled back to Ava so she decided to leave it there. 

"Ava do you have something you haven't told me?" Katherine walked up to her and touched her shoulder. Ava's smile disappeared and she looked at Katherine.

"Well we all do have our secrets Katherine. How could I possibly now that you and Stefan had a thing," she whispered snarky.

"Ouch!" Katherine commented but left it there. 

"Well I'm Elena and I just came here for my purse and I will leave now," she said and took briskly her purse but Katherine and Ava got over to her. 

"Elena, what is your last name?" Ava said with a smirk. Elena looked frightened and she took few steps back.

"Gilbert, but I'm adopted," she said with a nervous smirk. Katherine and Ava were like two bullies harassing a poor little girl who can't defend herself. Katherine got a little too close to her look a like but Ava stopped her. 

"Stop it," she said and pulled her back. "We don't want to kill her."

"Ava such a bore," Katherine said and walked to the small coffee table which had a bourbon bottle on it. 

"Elena we are having a reunion here so could you leave?" Ava asked as kindly as possible, but she was careful not to reveal her real emotions of Elena. Elena left quickly. Ava sighed, she wanted to get to know her better.

"So, Ava," Damon said and walked over, "you've slept with Stefan, Stefan and I have slept with the slutty vampire over here."

He pointed at Katherine who snorted. 

"And you two are friends?" everybody in the room nodded and mumbled something.

"And Miss Katherine Pierce hasn't told you about how she played with us?" Damon chuckled and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Something like that," she replied and Damon smirked and acted like he had opened a box full of secrets, truth to be told Ava didn't really care that much about Katherine's personal life/interests. 

"So the real reason you are here Katherine," Stefan said and looked brooding. 

"What, I'm the bad vampire and Ava has nothing to do with it?"

"Yes, like always," Damon said and smiled crookedly. 

"I just came to say hello to you," Katherine smirked. Ava watched as Katherine walked over to Stefan and carressed his shirts collar. She felt a sting in her chest but shut it off. There was no way she Ava, was jealous of Stefan. She glanced over to Damon who looked hurt as Katherine was next to Stefan. 

"Escort me to your blood stash or I'm going on a rampage," Ava spat.

"Right this way," Damon said and Ava followed him. They walked down the stairs in the cellar. Damon lead her to the fridge and opened it. 

"Yummy," Ava said and took one blood bag. 

"So you're Stefan's dirty little secret," Damon chuckled. "And he was on a bunny diet?" 

"Yes he was, although I tried to get him on a human diet. He didn't want to," Ava said and drank a little blood from that bag. 

"You must be fun to be around," Damon said and came closer to the brunette girl. Ava gasped and pulled him closer. Just as their lips were about to touch...

"And I am not that easy," she said and pushed Damon out of her way and walked back up stairs with the blood bag. Damon used his super speed to catch up with her.

"You might not want to take that with you," he said and tried to take it away from her. She drank the whole thing and threw it in the trash can 10 feet from her. Damon laughed and Ava smiled and bit her lip. 

"I was with Stefan 8 long years. I think I know that he's a blood junky."

"Stefan!" Ava turned to him. 

"I need-"

"We!" Katherine corrected.

"We need a place to stay," she finally said and Stefan looked worried. 

"You want to stay here?" he said and glanced over to Damon who shook his head. 

"No," they said. 

"Then I have a question; how are you going to get us out?" Ava asked innocently but chuckled afterwards. 

"Fine, stay!" Damon shouted and took a drink straight from the bottle.