23. Prom

Ava got to her room and watched herself from the mirror. Her hair was curly and open, as always. She blinked her eyes and as she opened her eyes she noticed a figure behind her. She turned quickly but she didn't see any one. She was glaring the room with her eyes in panic. She wasn't really in the mood to meet Silas right now. She was leaning on the drawer and she was squuezing it until her knockles were white. Never had Ava been this scared of something. But when it was Silas, she did not know what to expect. She wanted to always know every fact on someone, like she had known of Klaus.

"Hello?" she asked and then staightened her back. There was no answer so she didn't bother to look around. She got to her closet. It was quite large and she had collected a lot of shoes and outfits in there. She had decided to get to the prom, to watchout Silas of course.

Ava took a black dress and beige spiked high heels. Her dress ended just above her knees and it had a turtle neck, long arms but it had cuts that revealed her shoulder's. It was tight and it left no imagination. She placed her feet in to the heels and got back to the mirror. Quickly she corrected her make up and ran outside from the house. She had grabbed her car keys and was now sitting in her convertible. Her hands were shaking she didn't know why, but she knew she needed to get to people.

***

"Ava what are you doing here?" she heard Damon whisper. He sounded mad but Ava ran to him. They were in the white tent and people had huge princess dresses and their's compared to Ava's, well, let's just say that she was the loser.

"I need to tell you something," she whispered but before she could finish her sentence Elena appeared on to their side.

"I don't think you are allowed to be here Ava," she said and crossed her hands. Elena raised her eyebrows and Ava had a slight temptetion to compel the girl.

"You don't tell me what to do," Ava stared her in the eyes and used her compulsion to make her quiet. Elena looked shocked again.

"I can compel you little girl. Behave or I may compel you to do something much more horriffic," Ava said and smirked to her. Elena tried to say something and Ava raised her eyebrows.

"I didn't think so Elena," she said and turned back to Damon who was standing there with a quite amused face. Ava slapped him gently on the arm.

"This is serious," she said and in that minute Elena was dragged away with Stefan. Ava glared around so there was no vampire trying to hear them. She leaned closer to his ear.

"I can feel Silas here. Watch out I can feel he has it out for you."

Damon drew away from her and stared her straight in her eyes. Ava looked at him worried and walked away from him. She saw Bonnie watch her closely. Ava avoided Bonnie's eyes but she felt her start to move to her way. Ava tried to move through the crowd but Bonnie catches her by the arm. Ava felt a shock when Bonnie touched her. She knew Bonnie felt it too. They watched each other intensively, like there was a connection between them.

"Your eyes," Bonnie started, "they're golden."

Ava turned her head away from facing Bonnie's. She ripped her arm out of Bonnie's grip and started to walk towards the outside. She saw Rebekah move in front to stop her. Bekah took her head to her hands and studied her eyes. Ava tried to avoid looking to her. Rebekah snorted and Ava stared her straight in the eyes.

"Rebekah let me go," Ava said and took Rebekah's hand off of her face. She stormed outside holding her hand on her eyes covering the golden shades of her eyes. When she got out she drew deep breaths and tried to stop herself from crying. She bit her lip so hard it started to bleed. Her state of mind wasn't stable, nothing in her was stable. She was a train wreck. She wiped few tears away from her cheeks and stared at the woods. She heard Stefan grunt in pain and with her vampire speed she was there in no time.