19. Vengence

The sun rise was beautiful that morning, although when it wasn't? Klaus and Ava had been quiet for the whole night, not a single word. Caroline walked through the door with Tyler. Ava jumped up from the chair and stared at them. Klaus stayed in the sitting position. Her face got grey veins and her fangs came out.

"Tell Elena that I'm waiting for her," she hissed. She tried to get through the invisible wall. Caroline frowned her eyebrows and got a worried look on her face.

"What happened to you?" she asked sincerely. Ava clawed the wall with her hands.

"You killing someone I loved happened. Elena had the idea and you all went with it not including me. It's okay for you to protect the people who you love without thinking of how it will affect on others," she spat. "You killed him, cold blooded."

Caroline walked to the kitchen with Tyler right behind her heels. She glanced at Kol's body with despise.

"We did what we had to do to get the cure," she said with an annoyed tone.

"You killed my brother," Klaus cut them off.

"You would have killed him anyways because you want the cure," Tyler said.

"I wanted him to suffer on my own terms!" Klaus shouted to them. Ava sat back down to the chair and buried her head in to her hands. Caroline started to drag the body away from the kitchen. Klaus stared her intensely. Tyler stayed in the kitchen trying to get the bloodstains off. As soon as Caroline was out of the house he opened his big mouth.

"When my friends get to the cure, Klaus, I will personally shove it down your throat," he said with a cocky expression.

"There is a possibility that every vampire I've turned will be cured with me," he said but Ava could sense his fear. Klaus Mikaelson was actually afraid of something.

"I think that only you will be cured," Tyler answered with an evil smile. Ava got up from the chair and walked closer to Tyler.

"You think you have the upper hand. That is unfortunately not true," she said and smiled wickedly. Tyler's face expression changed immediately. Klaus was smiling in the back.

"I can get in your head without trying. You are weak," she whispered. Tyler started to feel dizzy when Ava looked him in the eyes, but he could not turn his head away. Klaus studied Ava from the distance. Tyler collapsed on the floor and screamed in pain. His brain was boiling his ears hurting and eyes flashing. Ava smiled.

"You have no idea what I can do Tyler," she said and turned away from him. The pain stopped and Tyler gasped on the floor. He was holding his head in pain. Ava turned her look to Klaus who looked at her.

"I have to admit that I'm impressed!" he said. Caroline got to the house and noticed Tyler on the ground. She got to him and tried to help him up. He pushed Caroline away and got up by himself. Ava chuckled and walked to Klaus.

"Just wait when Elena gets back. I will make her beg for me to kill her," she said with a mad smile. Caroline's phone started to ring.

"They are coming back," Ava smiled she started pacing. "It's Elena isn't it?" She asked from Caroline who nodded.

"Tell her I said hi," Ava said but Caroline shook her head. Ava repeated herself.

"You tell her I said hi," Ava stared at Caroline who repeated her words.

"Ava said hi," Caroline said monotonically.

"Don't play with her mind," Klaus said through his teeth in the back round. Ava chuckled and turned to him.

"She didn't say hi for me," Ava smiled and got closer to Klaus who gritted his teeth.

"Oh come on Ava, they are not your toys," he said and Ava raised her hands in the terms of surrender. She nodded and walked back.

"Whatever you want," she said and smirked.

"I'm done with sitting here!" Ava shouted and ran towards the wall. In her surprise it gave out. She chuckled with relief.

"It's not holding me anymore," she turned to Caroline who looked like she was afraid.

"Bye bye now," she sang and left the house with her speed.

***

"Hello New Orleans," Ava smirked as she pulled her car to the local bar. No more Damon and no more Mystic Falls teen drama. She had her dark leather jacket on, her blue jeans and a white tank top. She walked in to the bar like she owned it. Ava noticed a dark guy sit on the bar stool. She walked to him.

"Hi," She said with a flirty voice. The man turned and smirked.

"Hello Angeline. What might bring you here?" he asked and smiled widely. Ava caressed the mans shoulder and sat on the stool next to him.

"I have some interesting news to you, Marcel," she said and made him raise his eyebrows.

"And what might that be," he asked cocky. Ava got up from the bar stool quickly and made everyone in the room tense up. She noticed Marcel had grown his army quite a bit. She got serious when Marcel stood up too.

"Don't start with me little girl," he had the nerve to say that to Ava, she did not accept that.

"I'm the little one. I am over two hundred years old," she said cocky. Ava moved closer to him and he chuckled.

"I'm older than you Marcel, stronger," she said but Marcel laughed.

"Want to bet?" Marcel asked and tilted his head. The minions moved closer to them.

"I want something in return."

"You are not in the position to make demands," Marcel said and pointed to his minions.

"That is where you are wrong my friend," she laughed and charged to his vampire minions. He didn't see her coming when she knocked him easily out. She bit the next one on the neck and kicked him in the crotch. The third one came at her and seemed so angry and she sunk her hand in his chest. The guy coughed and watched Ava in the eye fearfully.

"Stop! You made your point!" Marcel shouted and Ava took her hand out of his chest. He dropped on the floor.

"I think I'm the only one in the position to make demands," she said and turned to Marcel. She walked to him and looked him in the eyes.

"How are you this strong?" he asked.

"How are you this strong?!" he repeated and shouted. Ava stared him straight in the eyes. Her eyes flinched with a hint of gold and Marcel started to have pain in his head. It started from the back and continued to the front. First it was weak but it grew and grew until it came unbearable. Marcel held his head and yelled her to stop, so she did. He sighed with relief and grabbed Ava by the neck.

"How did you do that?" he asked. Ava broke his hand and Marcel shrieked. She pushed him away from her and stood there like she owned the place.

"So, about the news," she said and smiled crookedly.

Marcel led Ava to his so called home to discuss things. Ava walked to the huge wall when she felt a huge sting in her back. She turned to see who it was. A very familiar face. Brown hair, curled, too much eyeliner.

"I'll see you in hell Katherine," she had the time to say before her body started to turn grey and full off veins.

"Sorry Ava. No hard feelings," she said and dropped Ava's lifeless corpse on the ground. Katherine turned to Marcel and smiled.

"If you tell anyone that I did that I will kill you. And in a really painful way," Katherine said and disappeared as quickly as she had come to the picture.