4. Affairs

"Ava you're drunk," Stefan grunted when Ava stumbled through the door back over to the Salvatore's. 

"Was I not clear? I believe that was my intention," she mumbled and walked over to Stefan. 

"Remember the year 1974?" she giggled and smacked Stefan on the shoulder. 

"I bet you do, all the places we went, the people we saw!" she laughed and walked over to the couch and collapsed on it. She lay down and watched the ceiling. 

"And all the times we-" Stefan coughed before Ava finished the sentence. She noticed that there was a human in the room. 

"Oh Elena. Didn't see you were here," Ava said with an apologizing look. 

"But you have to face that fact that you're not the only girl Stefan has been with," she continued. The girl needed to realize that.

"And not the only Petrova," she laughed. Stefan nor Elena didn't know why it was so funny to her.

"And you need to realize it's not the 70s anymore," Stefan defended his girlfriend. He'd crossed his hands and he looked angry. 

"That really hurt," Ava said with a hint of humor. She walked back to Stefan and looked at Elena next to him. 

"That is excactly what I always tell Klaus," she whispered and stared at Elena.

"It's not the year 1810 anymore," she said and then disappeared.

As she got out of the house she collapsed on the ground and started to cry. All the feelings she had turned off from the last 50 years came rushing to her and crushing her from the inside. The pain was unbearable she sobbed, weeped and cryed. She started to walk on the middle of the road. She had been walking for a long time and was now surrounded by trees. She saw a man laying in the ground. Quickly she was next to him and recognized him.

"Damon," she said and he smiled. He lay there and Ava decided to join him.

"What are you doing?" she asked but got down right newt to him. 

"I like my meals warm," he said and turned to Ava. 

"So do I," she replied and smirked. They lay there for a while when the first car stopped. 

"Here's the fun part," he whispered as the girl ran from the car to them. She had blonde hair and green eyes and a worried look on her face. Ava smirked.

"Help," Damon said hoarse and the girl got down on the same level. 

"Are you alright?" she said and touched Damon's face.

"Yes, but you're not," he smirked and a hint of fear appeared on the girl's face. He got up and the girl started to run to the car. Ava was already there which made the girl scream. 

"Stop right there," she compelled her. The girl was crying but not moving. Damon was now behind her and smiled to Ava as he sunk his teeth in to the girls neck. 

"Don't scream," she said to the blonde using compulsion. Now Ava went to the other side of the girl and sunk her teeth in to her neck and they both drank from her. Ava felt the blood rushing to her. It was like a drug. The girl fell to the ground and Damon and Ava changed looks. 

"Oops," Ava said and licked her lips. She smiled to Damon and lifted the girl back in to the car. Her eyes were open which creeped Ava. She had shivers. 

"You just never get used to that look," she said and Damon watched the dead girl nonstop. He closed the car door and opened the tank. He took a match out of his pocket light it and threw it in there and so they escaped from the explosion. 

*** 

Damon and Ava were in the woods as they heard the car explode. They had blood all over their mouths but it didn't bother them. 

"Was my brother this fun?" he asked and raised his eyebrows. Ava chuckled. 

"Well I never shared a meal with him," she answered and walked closer to Damon. She was right in his skin and there was no breathing space between them. Damon leaned in a gentle kiss. Ava went in stronger and the kiss turned more passionate. Damon pushed her to the tree and she jumped on his lap. Ava gasped as Damon kissed her neck. She felt his sharp teeth against it. 

Ava pushed Damon away so hard he was now laying on the moss. She jumped on him. As she kissed his lips she bit it a little. Damon growled and turned Ava on her back. Now he was on top of her. Ava let out a moan and she gasped. 

***

"I have heard rumors of you Damon," Ava said as they were laying on the moss. 

"Do tell," Damon said and stood up. He gestured Ava to get up. She got next to Damon and they started to walk out of the woods. 

"That you've had a few swings with some humans. Maybe you ate them or just used them. I don't really care," Ava said and smirked.

"How old are you anyways?" she asked.

"168 years old," he said.

"I mean, what age were you when you turned in to a vampire."

"21" he finally answered.

"You're older than me. I'm only 19," she chuckled. Ava looked at him with a crooked smile. Damon smiled a wicked smile. 

"Let's see who's faster?" he asked and sprinted ahead. Ava laughed and went after him. They raced through the woods to the Salvatore mansion and Damon was there first. 

"I won," he said victoriously. 

"You cheated," Ava blamed but laughed. 

"So was this a one night stand or...?" she said loudly and Stefan walked with Elena out of the house. Elena and him watched Damon and Ava. Damon smiled and kissed her on the cheek and on the same time whispered.

"I know what you're doing," he said but Ava's smile didn't fade away. She got grey vains under her eyes and the eye color turned to red. 

"So tell me, if Klaus has already broke the curse what is this doppelgänger doing alive?" she asked with an evil smile. 

"Do you know why it was important that the Petrova doppelgänger had to die?" Ava started to get mad. She moved to Elena and grabbed her by her hair. She whined and Stefan and Damon tensed up. She carressed the girls neck with her finger. 

"If you move I will snap her neck," she said and smiled with her fangs. 

"Ava stop. I love her," Stefan said and they watched as Ava took a hold of Elena's neck. 

"This isn't about you loving her. This is about something much bigger."

"I have heard that Klaus has Elena's blood and he is making hybrids. That is very bad," Ava said and released Elena.

"I hope you know where you're getting in to," she said and left the Salvatore boarding house's yard.

"I will see you tonight!" she yelled and waved her hand to them.