12. Is this to be trusted?

Damon walked to her and took her face in his hands. He looked her in the eyes.

"What is the last thing you remember?" he asked and Ava shook her head.

"Uhm, I don't know. Everything is just messed up. I remember but, I-"

"You what?" Damon pushed Ava to remember.

"I think I have new memories," Ava said and Elena took a step back. The Bennet witch ran to them from the house.

"Jeremy! Are you alright?" she asked and ran to him. Ava was dizzy. She took a grip of Damon's jacket and felt her knees letting go. Damon kept her standing but she felt weak.

"I need blood," she whispered. Damon nodded and watched as Ava fainted again.

"We need to get her home," he said and lifted her in his arms.

***

Damon and Stefan got Ava in Damon's bed and Damon took the dress off of her with Ava trying to help. Every part of her body was aching. She whined and she was served, Damon and Stefan got her blood and kept her company. She had been in bed for a day.

"Good morning, sunshine," Damon wished to her with a blood bag. "Are you okay?"

"I'm getting better. This whole thing feels like the transition times ten," she said and got up from the bed. She grabbed the blood bag and started to drink it. Damon grinned.

"At least your appetite is back," he said and Ava laughed. But then she started to cough and excruciating pain grew in her upper jaw. She yelled and she had her hand covering up her mouth when she vomited the blood. Her eyes turned to red and her fangs grew. Damon got down to her.

"Are you alright? What happened?" he asked when he helped her to rise from the floor.

"I'm fine?" she said and looked at Damon but then got away from him. She she touched her teeth, they were completely normal again.

"I'm really hungry," she said and chuckled. Damon grabbed her by the hand and took her downstairs. She saw Stefan and Elena on the way. Ava had on a white small dress and sandals. They got in to the cellar and Damon handed one blood bag to her. She drank it quickly and asked for more. Alone she drank 4 blood bags.

"We need to find out what happened to you," Damon said and Ava nodded.

"I need the Bennet witch," Ava stated and she looked determined.

"Bonnie?"

"Bonnie."

***

Ava was sitting opposite to Bonnie. They held hands and their eyes were closed. Stefan, Damon and Jeremy were watching them from a close distant. Suddenly the fireplace light up. Bonnie opened her eyes and they were in shock.

"I have no idea what she is," Bonnie said and released Ava's hands of her grip. Jeremy sat next to Bonnie and kissed her on her cheek. She smiled to him.

"I saw a vision, when I touched Jeremy," Ava said. "There is a cure..."

"A what?" Stefan asked shocked.

"A cure," she repeated to him.

"For vampirism?"

"Yes, but I don't know how will we get it or where will it be," she revealed and Damon snorted.

"I can show you, if you don't believe me," she said and Damon walked to her.

"Fine, I don't believe you. Show me," he said. Ava took his hands and pulled him in a kiss. It wasn't really necessary but she did it for fun. She left the kiss slowly.