Chapter Five

When they had gotten to school they hurried quickly to class to avoid the groups of people that gather at the front of the school. Ciel and Alois sat in the two seats in the back of the class and finished their breakfast. The teacher allowed this because school hadn't started and they weren't doing any harm.
------------------------------School went horrible as usual with idiots making fun of Ciel for most things he did. He was one of the smartest kids in his class. Many of the other kids made fun of him over jealousy. They also made fun of his eyepatch and height. He knew he was short, they didn't need to point it out. After school Alois and Ciel went to their respective houses, Alois dropping Ciel off at his. When Ciel got home, he noticed his parents weren't home and saw a note that they went out to get dinner. Then he remembered the number he got from Sebastian at the cafe. Debating texting it he sat on his bed thinking before deciding not to. Instead he started to work on homework his phone on his bed on mute.
------------------------------It was about an hour later when Ciel finished homework and went to check his phone. He saw many calls from his aunt and the voice-mails claimed that his parents had gotten into a car crash. He immediately ran out the door and headed to the hospital.