Chapter Seventeen

Today was the day, Ciel had two hours before Sebastian stopped by to pick him up. They had planned to go to dinner and then see the new action film that came out. Ciel sat in a chair in his room while Alois kept going through his closet for clothes.
"I'll just wear my black jeans and that blue shirt. It'll be fine." Ciel said looking at Alois who was holding two shirts up next to Ciel's face.
"No, it is too plain. You need something that'll knock him off his feet."  Alois then put one shirt on Ciel's bed and threw a pair of pants at him. "Get dressed and brush your hair."
Ciel watched Alois leave and he sighed looking at the clothes Alois gave him. He got dressed in a nice dark blue button up shirt and dark jeans that looked like dress pants. After fixing his hair a little he went downstairs. He heard his aunt talking to Alois.
"What is this guy like? Does he deserve my little nephew?" She was questioning Alois, who was gladly answering.
"He's nice and a great guy. Works at the cafè down the street." Ciel said walking in. He sat at the table next to Alois looking at them.
"Very well.... I will talk to him when he gets here." Just as she finished talking there was a knock on the door. Ciel stood but his aunt beat him to it.
"Hello, I'm Ciel's aunt you can call me Red. You must be Sebastian." Ciel walked over.
"Yup Sebastian Aunt Red, Aunt Red Sebastian. Come on let's go." He was scared what his aunt may say.
"Um alright nice to meet you mi-hey! This is a new jacket." Sebastian started to say but was dragged away to his car by Ciel.
"If you hurt my nephew I will find you and you do not want that to happen. Have fun!" Red said.
"Oh my...." Ciel looked at Sebastian who was laughing.
"She seems nice." He said between laughs.
"Just drive." Ciel said and they headed to the theatre.