Chapter Twenty-Two

Ever since the day Claude told Ciel that Sebastian didn't love him, Ciel had been acting odd. He didn't talk to Sebastian as much as before. Worried that Sebastian was just using him. It had been a few days and Sebastian noticed pretty quickly. Whenever he tried to confront Ciel, the younger claimed to be busy.  Sebastian decided that today was the day he would have to talk to Ciel.  After school Sebastian rushed to Ciel's locker waiting. He was a bit worried about what Ciel would say but believed they just needed to talk it out. Ciel walked out of the stairwell doors  talking to Alois when he saw Sebastian and went to turn away.  Alois quickly grabbed Ciel and brought him over to Sebastian. 
"You two need to talk. Ciel you won't run away. Sebastian you need to hear him out. Ok? Ok." Alois spoke then narrowed his eyes before walking away.
" What's been going on?  Why are you avoiding me?" Sebastian started watching Ciel's reactions. 
"Do you love me?" Ciel watched the shock cross over Sebastian's face. He thought of what could have caused this question.
"Of course I love you,  I love you more than life. I'm not sure what gave you the idea I don't but I truly love you Ciel. So much." Sebastian said looking at Ciel who hugged Sebastian tightly. 
"Claude said some things. I believed it without thinking. I love you too." Sebastian smiled and kissed the smaller. 
"Let's go watch movies and cuddle ok?" Sebastian said and Ciel nodded and they headed to Ciel's house.