Chapter Twenty- One

It had been about a week since their first date.  Sebastian and Ciel had officially gotten together and were pretty happy. Everything had been going well until the day that Alois and Claude broke up.  Ciel had been taking care of Alois supporting his friend and so.  It was two days after it happened that Claude cornered Ciel in the hallway. 
"Listen I need to talk to you. "
Claude said looking down at the boy under him. 
"Why?  You broke my best friends heart.  I don't care about anything yo-" Ciel started but was interrupted.
"Break up with Sebastian." It was a simple statement that made Ciel freeze his brain not understanding. 
" WHAT! Get the hell away from me." Ciel pushed past Claude walking away ignoring the yelling that followed.
" He doesn't love you! " Ciel was pissed, how dare he break Alois' heart and tell him to leave Sebastian. Then he stopped,  could Sebastian really not love him?  Before he could dwell on this question the bell rang sending him to class.

--------A/N---------
Hello!  I'm sorry I haven't updated a few days after I made the last update I got a concussion.  I'm not fully healed yet but I'm going to try and update sooner as soon as I can.  Thank you to everyone who has read/ supported this story.