Chapter Thirty- One

The one thing that Ciel didn't think of was how he had to go back to school. The school had called his aunt that Monday asking where he was. So here he was, getting ready in the morning still at Alois' house because he didn't want to go to his. His aunt had understood and left him however long he needed to.
"Ready to get going?" Alois asked through the door. Ciel sighed and went to the door opening it and facing his friend.
"Yeah,  let's go." They went to Alois' car and started their trip to school.  Sebastian had gone back to work after being informed that Claude would not be there.
----------
When they got to school Alois parked in the back and they walked in. 
"We should've stopped for breakfast.  I can hear your stomach yelling." Alois said looking at Ciel laughing.  Ciel couldn't help but join in. 
"I wouldn't be against it, but we were running behind already. Let's get to class. Back to the chaos." Ciel got out of the car and grabbed his bag following Alois as they walked inside. Lizzie had gone to a private school that her parents wanted her to go to. Ciel's parents wanted to send him there but he was already fitting in so well at the current school. Well they thought he was.  The two boys walked into the school greeted with the smell of erasers and sweat. Ready to face the school day.