Chapter Twelve

After everyone had settled in they were sitting in the living room. Alois was on the love seat with Claude but was pretty much sitting on Claudes lap. There is another love seat and then a chair. Ciel was sitting on the love seat and so was Sebastian.
"What should we do? We could play games!" Alois said excited.
"There's only four of us. No real games to play." Ciel said still glaring at his friend.
"I'm sure there's games we can play, a game sounds fun." Sebastian said looking over at Ciel.
"Oh if that's the case," Alois looked hopeful that Ciel was agreeing, " definitely not."
"BUT CIEL!" Alois complained.
"How about we order food and watch a movie. Then we can play a game?" Claude said and they all agreed.
"I'll get pizza, anyone against sausage and mushroom?" Ciel said standing quickly to get out of the room.
"Nope!" Alois was currently looking through all the movies that Ciel's aunt had. Ciel went into the kitchen to find where the number for the pizza place was. Ignoring when he heard someone walk in.
"Where are your drinks?" It was Sebastian and Ciel choose to still ignore him. "I just want water or so."
"Cups are in the third cupboard from the fridge, and the water thingy is on the fridge." Ciel grabbed the paper he found and called the pizza place. Not noticing he was watching Sebastian move. He couldn't help himself and briefly thought that maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad.