Chapter Twenty

Ciel barely made it inside two steps before Alois was on him questioning him. 
" So what did you guys do?  How was it?  Did you guys kiss more?  Huh?" He was speaking quickly and it took Ciel a moment to process what he had said. 
"We went and saw that new action movie that came out. Ate popcorn and then came back to an obnoxious friend who wanted us to kiss. " Ciel stated while his face turned slightly pink.
"Aaaaaannnndddd you guys did kiss. So where are you going to go next?  Hmm? "
"I just got back from the first date.  Just shush and let me change into pajamas." Ciel pushed past Alois going to his room and changed into sweatpants and a rather large T-shirt. When he returned downstairs he saw Alois sitting on his couch, where he made himself a comfy little pillow fort, looking through Netflix.
"Drama or comedy?" Alois asked not even looking away from the screen.
" Drama sounds good, but nothing with dead lovers. " Ciel plopped down next to Alois yawning a bit. He could tell his friend was tired by how he wasn't as talkative as he usually was.  They both fell asleep about halfway through the second episode. Deciding that talk over relationships will have to wait till tomorrow.

At The Cafeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें