Kakeru Naruse x reader (part two)

A/N okay you guys have pretty much waiting since SEPTEMBER (almost 6 months ago) for this... so here you go, please enjoy!

As he put his hand in his pocket you recieved a text from Suwa, 'meet me in the baseball field'. You ran as fast as you can to see Suwa lying on the floor with blood rushing out of his leg. You dont know what to do, but whenever you see blood, fresh blood especially, you know for a fact youre going to faint any moment now...

You fell to the floor, unconscious for a good 10 minutes. You cant hear everyone around you panic. Kakeru saw you fall from the school entrance, he runs up to you as swiftly as possible. "Y/N! Are you okay?"
"Y/N! Y/N WAKE UP!"
You groan as you regain consciousness. "K-Kakeru? What happened?"
"You fainted. Im glad to see youre okay now. Im going to take Suwa to the nurse. You stay there and drink some water."
"Okay..."
'Hes so caring..' you think to yourself as he walks away helping Suwa as he limps towards the nurses' office.

As he returns, he walks up to you slowly, and quite shyly. "So er Y/N, do you feel better now?"
"Yes... i just saw blood and i panicked.."
"Oh okay. Well.. i know this might not seem like a good time to do this but-" he stops, and kisses your lips. The feel of his mouth against yours is kind of new, your first kiss. Your first kiss with your biggest crush.
'Does this mean..' you think to yourself 'he likes me back?'
As he pulls away, he asks "im going to ask you something that ive been meaning to ask you since the moment i met you, Y/N..." he mumbles, and you nod, "i may be making a fool of myself but... i love you, a lot... and i want.. i want to go on a date with you.. at the summer festival. Would you... maybe want to go?"
"Yes. Of course i would!" You shout and jump into his arms, hugging him tightly.
You realise what youre doing, then you jump off awkwardly and you both blush uncontrollably.
You both cover your faces.
"I love you too, Kakeru." You whisper
He starts to have a nosebleed from the amount of blood travelling to his head from blushing.
You notice this nosebleed, and you faint again...
"Y/N!" Kakeru shouts, holding her up so she doesnt hit her head off the ground again.