Ciel Phantomhive x reader (one-shot)

Ciels POV:

"Young master you have a meeting with Mr L/N and his daughter today, she wants to review the toys Funtom have recently made." Sebastian tells me as i wake up.
"Okay. Tell Bard to prepare something nice for lunch, tell Mey Rin to make the manor spotless and for Finny to tend to every single plant before our guests' arrival." I say back to him, still a bit half asleep, "What tea is this? Tastes like Earl Grey..."
"You have a keen eye, Young master." Sebastian exclaims.
"So it is then?" I ask him, "hm.. get more.."
"Yes, my lord." Sebastian says, bowing down to me before leaving my room.
The birds outside are tweeting... and Pluto seems to be as hyper as ever...

Well, i should prepare for our guests' arrival. I shall get the best toys sorted for Mr Y/N's daughter.

Your POV:

"Father! Father! Can we go yet?! Can we?" I ask, bouncing up and down from the excitement.
"Not yet, my Princess... in 3 more hours and we will start our journey."
"But father! It takes 1 and a half hours to get there!"
"Yes, Y/N, but we said 3:30pm."
"Fine. Hmfh."  I dont mean to sound like a brat, but i just want to see the queens guard dog.... i mean, hes almost technically ROYALTY!

- time skip -

"WE'RE HERE!" I shout, skipping up to the front door.
"Ah miss L/N, please follow me to the playroom to see the young master." A tall and very slender man said to me, his hair was blacker than the night sky and his ruby eyes were almost demonic. "And Mr L/N please, feel free to take a look around while we finish off the dinner."
"That would be wonderful, well then Y/N, go and see Ciel." Father said to me, smiling.
"Okay!" I exclaimed, running over to the first room i could find, and there he was.. Ciel Phantomhive. He was so handsome, his blue eyes were breathtaking.. well.. blue eye.. i dont know what happened to his other eye for him to wear an eyepatch. But still, the person i am most obsessed with THE QUEENS GUARD DOG! The one that feels no shame in doing her dirty work for her.
"Good afternoon Miss L/N. I see you're here to test out some of Funton's latest toys.." He assumed, smiling at me ever so slyly yet welcomingly.
"Y-yes.. thats true.." i stutter, my face turns a bright pink but the colour flushes after a few minutes.
"Hm... shall i take you to the play room?" He asks me.
"Yes.. yes please."
"Follow me." He takes me to the play room and sets up chess. I have absolutely no idea how to play.
"Check mate!" I shout, just after moving one piece.
"Thats.. not how you play, Y/N.."
"Oh.."
"You play like this.." he says, demonstrating how to play
"Ohh"

- time skip -

"I have to go now, Ciel. I hope to see you soon!" I wave my hand then get into the carriage.
"Wait!" Ciel shouts running up to me, he gives me a hug.
"This may probably be the last time i ever see you. Thank you for today Lady Y/N"