Restrain [Jungkook]

First off, may I include, this was by far, the most horrific thing I've re-read. I want to curl up in a ball and perish, I'll re-write I again to expose those memories.

-

These things, balling into Jungkook's mind. So exclusive and ignorant. It's burning and he can feel it, "I can't fucking do this anymore," he whispers, slowly making Namjoon raise his head, it was unlike the younger to cuss. He thought to let it be, they were respectful adults and may do as the wish. Jungkook huffs, "This is bullshit, I didn't have to become an idol, I didn't have to make it so complicated." He mutters, voice lashing out, blinking back tears, yet keeping a composed gesture.

Glass hits the floor and that when Namjoon takes action. "Jeonguk, calm down!" He states, frowning as the other man begins to roll his eyes. "Shut the fuck up, you don't even know," Namjoon bites his lip, thinking of how to deal with this, in a reasonable manner. Jimin can hear everything, "Take that back! Your an adult, respect your elders!" rage is practically oozing out of Jimin, he keeps a serious expression when Jungkook replies.

"Take it back? I wouldn't take it back if it meant to die!" That must have drawn the line, because Jimin easily got up and stopped. Staring at him intently, deeper until neither dropped the gaze. "I will have you know, that you will scream apologizes until your last breath, Jeon Jungkook, and if you don't, I won't let you see the end."

"Enough!" Namjoon settles, "Jungkook, your actions will be looked upon, you will face punishment for your lack of respect." Jungkook nearly screams, he feels like a teenager who wasn't allowed to see a movie with his friends. He marches to his shared bedroom, where he then sobs. Hoseok offered comfort, overhearing the situation, he didn't want to exclude Jungkook at bring him down even more. The group still had to leave for practice, the car ride was silent, the news had gotten to everyone, and sure enough stiff movements were exchanged as well as shameful glances.

After the leader discussed the issue with their manager, they came to a conclusion. If Jungkook was to act like a child, he was to be treated as such. Namjoon didn't wish to conflict in this, it felt odd, Jungkook was an adult, through these times he should be comforted, but he was about to discipline him.

Although, this wouldn't be the first time Jungkook or another member was disciplined, apparently it worked well in the industry, after getting into arguments and group members doing unthought things, it was a way stop them from doing it again.

"Jungkook, we need to talk." He says, firm and cold. Jungkook ignores him.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon shouts, and Jungkook averts his gaze. "What?" He spat, leading Namjoon to bite his tongue. "Go to my studio, right now." Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "But—I," Namjoon grits his teeth, "Now, Jungkook." With that the other walks to the small studio and Namjoon follows behind. Namjoon closes the door and sits down, so does Jungkook. "What do you want?" Jungkook repeats, and Namjoon steadily sighs.

"We do not not appreciate your attitude, your rudeness, and your outright lack of language, therefore, you're being punished." Jungkook props up in disbelief, "You wouldn't actually do that, I'm an adult, you can't!"

"I can, and I will." The older places his hand on his thigh.

"I want to do this quickly, so get over my lap." Jungkook slowly bends over, feeling his face crumble in tears. "I'll do twenty," Jungkook only nods. The hits come down hard, and painfully. He can feel the burn, he wants to beg and plead for mercy but no words echo the room. The loud noises of the hits raining down lead Jungkook to think he's dreaming, but he's not.

St(r)eaks from his face drip to the floor, he silently hiccups.

The last five come down so harshly that even Namjoon's hand was hurting. "A few more, and were done." Namjoon sighs, he really hated this. Especially to Jungkook, he was the youngest, but definitely not the most immature, yes, sometimes he did lack that, but they often took things seriously.

Jungkook got pulled to his feet and continued to sob. "I don't want to make this a habit, I won't comfort you for bad behavior, I know everyone has a breaking point, but it was selfish of you to not only break glass on the floor, but fight with Jimin." Jungkook nods, wiping his face.

"Are you mad?" Jungkook timidly asks, and Namjoon shakes his head, "No, I'm a bit disappointed though." Oh jeez, the disappointment card.

Jungkook left the room, and headed to the kitchen where Jimin was. Jimin looked up and him and looked back down, "Hyung, I can't even begin—I'm so sorry." His voice shook, and Jimin soften up. "I just, I can't control myself, and I—I'm stupid." A wail escaped his throat. "Hey, don't cry, your not stupid." Jimin pulls him into a hug.

"You'll be okay, just breathe." Jimin soothes.

Jungkook knows to never disrespect anyone in that matter again.

-