Above the Truth (Part 2)

OKAY INHALE EXHALE. Well. Shit. I'm already fucking regretting writing this crusty shit. Sorry for the wait?

It's sad how the night went by so fast. Taehyung barely could get a wink of sleep. Shit. It's not my fault you put porn on your shitty computer and it surprised me. Such a stupid hyung.

He glanced at his roommate Jin that was unsurprisingly up so early in the morning.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whined; desperate eyes.

"Yes?" Jin asked looking up quickly from his phone.

"Please. Help me. I don't want to get in trouble!" Jin raised a eye brow.

"Why are you getting punished?"

"I accidentally dropped Yoongi hyung's lap top." He panicked. He really didn't want to punished. No one did.

"How?" Jin asked the younger that was fidgeting.

"It had had weird stuff on it...." Taehyung gulped and Jin laughed out. He knew exactly what Tae was talking about.

"Omo. He's a grown man what did you expect?" Tae shrugged at Jin's words.

"I guess I was surprised...."

"Well, I don't know what you want me to do."

"Talk to him or something. Please I don't want to get in trouble!"

"Correction. Your already in trouble and I think you deserve it you haven't done any of your chores this week and didn't listen to any of you're hyungs. But anyway what is the punishment?"

Taehyung whined.

"Spanking...."

"Oh...Yoongi must be really mad at you." Jin watched amusingly.

"I mean I kinda made him angry all month...."

"What did you do?"

"I dropped soda on the carpet and he had to clean it up, and I left my dirty clothes everywhere...and he did my chores because he wanted to eat good food." Tae looked down in guilt.

"You deserve it. You really deserve it. I can talk to him and ask if you do or not but if you do it may be a worse punishment, alright?"

"What?! Then don't talk to them!"

Jin sighed and left the room.

Wait. No. Don't leave.

____

"Get your ass up, Kim Taehyung." The sound of his hyung's voice truly shook him. Jesus, he older didn't even care to check if he was even awake.

"W-Wait...Hyung. I can explain."

"You can explain once this is done." Yoongi glared. The other boy toppled over his bed following the elder into an empty room forgetting who it belonged to.

The pain started.

The sharp pain of the hits brung tears to his eyes. It started so quickly and Taehyung didn't even realize it.

More and more. He was bare. And it fucking hurt. Yoongi didn't even let the boy have time to plead or beg to spare him. He just started; knowing the other would start a fuss and cry before the punishment. Might as well get it over with quickly.

The pleading did start.

"Please hyung I'm s-sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" The hits were endless.

"I'm s-sorry f-for dropping your computer when you asked me to be very careful with it."

"And?"

"I didn't do anything else!"

"You disrespected me so many times. Even Jin hyung. When we ask you something we expect you to do it."

"Yes! Okay I'm s-sorry please! s-stop it hurts" Taehyung cried out.

"It's meant to hurt." The older groaned. A few more hit and he pulled the boy up right; that was now sobbing from the amount of pain that he felt on his rear. (Me:lmao)

"I expect you to be more respectful and actually listen to me and the rest of your hyungs when your given instructions. If this doesn't stop I will not hesitate in punishing you again." With that Taehyung nodded reluctantly.

____

Hey guys I really rushed this I'm so sorry!!!! I'll make the next chapter better, yes?