Above the truth {Taehyung}

HOLY SHIT 😂😂😂 I swear to god I have more of a piss fetish than a spanking one. I was just reading BTS spanking fanfics and my head almost fell off. Okay here here. Someone asked for My of my bias so here. Lmao I love you people and your funny ass comments 😂😂😂

BTW THIS IS MORE KINKY. And is a Taegi one so....
___

Taehyung flinched. He fucking flinched. It was only a second ago that he was oh-so carefully handling one of the members lap top. He had asked Yoongi if he could use his lap top. And Yoongi gave him the longest speech about if he saw the tiniest scratch, he would kill Taehyung. And well, it was a bit bigger than a 'tiny' scratch.

Taehyung was the one to laugh at stupid things, and had a bright personality along with a weird one. But he stared at the crack on his hyung computer. His mouth was open wide and he sort of just spaced out. He thought for second. He only dropped the computer because of the disturbing file he opened. It was videos a pictures of naked women doing things...Look, Taehyung wasn't that innocent but...he's never actually like...watched porn? Sure he was a guy and need to relive stress...but didn't think of to masturbate in that way? He didn't fucking know. But what he really didn't know was how he was going to tell Yoongi he dropped his 700$ MacBook because he accidentally saw his porn file.

Well, wouldn't that be awkward now would it?

Very.

The first thing he checked was to see if it was working. It was...but it static looking when he turned it on. He bit his lip. Well, Yoongi was probably going to beat his ass up. Literally.

He could ether say.

'Hey hyung, sorry I dropped your lap top because I saw your porn.'

or

'Well, it's not my fault I'm innocent.'

He'd probably die with both answers. He screamed mentally. Part of it was his fault but also Yoongi's. Like fucking warn him not to go certain places on the damn device.

He slowly knocked on Jimin's and Yoongi's room. Both boys were there when he opened the door. He gulped. The lap top was closed and he swore to god he was about to piss himself out of misery. Jimin was on his phone playing a random game. And Yoongi was spinning around in his chair. He was obviously bored.

"Uh...hyung..." Taehyung called. Jimin glanced up from his game confused of what was happening between the two.

"Yeah?"

"Um..."

"What?"

"I'm sorry.." Taehyung said straight out.

"For what?"

"I dropped you're computer...but it's because of something."

Yoongi was speechless at first.

"What reason?!" He asked face full of distress.

"It had..a weird file and I got surprised..." Taehyung told him.

"What file?" Jimin beamed in.

"Ass down on fours." Yoongi didn't even care what Taehyung saw. He did the one thing he told him no to.

"Hyung wait-"

"I said, ass down on fours."

Taehyung refused and Yoongi pulled him over and immediately started hitting him.

The noises echoed through the room.

The slapping against skin, the painful redness seeping as blood drained from his face.

Forget the fours shit. Yoongi was full on hitting Taehyung. Taehyung whimpered. Jimin stared wide eyed in shock.

"What the fuck did you do that I told you not to?" Yoongi asked pulling he younger up.

"Hyung-Please stop." Taehyung cried.

"Tell me." Yoongi demanded.

"I-I broke your computer."

"Tomorrow in the morning when you wake. I'll punish you. But right now take advantage."

____

Yah sorry ;-; this is part one I guess XD part two is coming soon I promise!