Movie Theater Pt. 2

I swear to fucking god I'm going to kill myself after I write this...bless me man...idc if I'm atheist I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE!!!! ;-;

Jimin was morrified from the day before. He was picked up by the manager. He didn't only have a sweater wrapped around him to get keep the seat dry, but the news was spread every where.

Like on page said;

Young 22 year old idol Park Jimin wet himself on his way to the bathroom. Mortified; their manger had to pick them all up to get Jimin clean.

And another said;

All idols have an embarrassing moment. But sadly for Park Jimin it is much more embarrassing. The story goes that he needed to use the restroom while watching a Korean drama movie With his hyung's at a local movie theater. He had to go so badly that he unfortunately could not make it in time to the restroom. He was with his hyung 'Min Yoongi' when the event took place. Let's support Jimin and encourage him that it is alright? Yes. Let's do so!

He even got comments on twitter like:

JIMIN IM HERE FOR YOU DON'T CRY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!

Jimin I'm fangirling so damn hard....your beautiful no matter what.

Your my angel my sun and light nothing could change that.

We love Jimin. I love you. Wetting yourself only makes everything cutter(no joke) :)

No matter how embarrassing it was I'm sure your in comfy clothes rn.

He was honestly more dead inside about he whole 'accident' thing.

He heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." He said.

"Suga told me some things." That was Namjoons voice. And he didn't sound happy. At all.

"Huh?-"

"He told me you were interrupting him during the movie and wouldn't stop. Until he got mad and took you and it was too late. You know. You could have gone yourself right?" He said with anger in his eyes.

"Hyung why are you so ma-"

"Why am I so mad? That's because annoying!" He folded his arms.

"Ugh; whatever I don't even care. Just get over the bed." He directed.

"What-"

"Over the bed Jimin. Don't make me repeat myself."

And like that he was getting hit.

He felt terrible. Sad. He was crying. And dying. The hits hurt so fucking badly.

All he could hear was the sound of hitting.

SMAKE

SMAKE

SMAKE!

His rear hurt.

"Stop hyung please...." he cried.

Namjoon sighed as he finished a few more hits.

"Go to bed. I don't want you on your phone." He said closing the door behind him.

SUPER SHORT CUZ I GOT REALLLYYYYY LAZY....