Movie Theater Pt. 1

WARNING HAS OMORASHI! A BIT KINKY AND NO SMUT BUT VERY KINKY!!!!  If you don't know what omorashi is then praise the lord in you. Smol bean is about to cry ;-;
It's a bit long tho so yeah.

Jimin bounced up and down on his seat. He needed to pee. Badly. He had not idea what to do. It was the middle of movie and all of his hyung's eyes were glued to the screen. He had to go soon or- no he was going to wait. He wasn't three. Screw that! He quickly tapped on Yoongi shoulder.

"Hyung! Go with me to the bathroom...please!" He pleaded. Yoongi shushed him not even looking at him. He pleaded at least ten times until Yoongi got tired of it. He grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. Jimin quickly made his way into a stall. He unbuckled his belt practically dying. It wasn't long until he actually started to piss himself. A small patch grew around his waist. His face flushed. He stoped trying. A puddle grew around him. He did have any idea what to do.

"Hurry up Jimin! I want to go back to the movie!" Suga yelled impatiently.

Jimin:

Jimin could not believe he just wet himself in front of a toilet

Jimin could not believe he just wet himself in front of a toilet. He felt two again. He let silent tears fall. He just wiped them. He was so humiliated. {SORRY ILL STOP WITH THE GIF'S BUT THIS ONE WAS PERFECT...}

He made a small sniffle noise

"Jimin? What's taking so long...?!" Suga groaned.

"H-Hyung...." Jimin started.

"What?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"I- I- I want to go home...." he cried. Soft sobs filled the room.

Since the bathroom was public (luckily no one else was inside) it was a pretty loud cry.

"Jimin let me in." Suga demanded.

Jimin hesitated. No. He didn't even move. He just stoped crying.

"No. No. Never mind I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute....just give me a bit of time." He said rushed.

Suga kept on knocking on the stall and encouraged him to open it. He of course didn't listen. He grabbed toilet paper and wiped his pants. It didn't help one bit. He wanted to be any where but there. He needed to get away. Away from everyone.

He didn't hear Suga anymore. He unlocked the door carefully. And in full aware that he might be hiding. No one. He sighed. He heard talking coming in the bathroom. He locked the door again. People entered the room.

"Jimin?" That was J-Hopes voice....

"Jimine~~" that was Jungkook....well, shit.

"O-Oh hey...." He replied. He was dying.

"Jimin can you tell us what's wrong?" Jin?

"Please?" Namjoon....

"Jimin. Are you okay?" Damn....even Taehyung.

"No. I'm fine. I just want to stay here." He felt more tears fall again. He sniffled as his red eyes grew puffy.

"Bullshit. Jimin what the fuck happen?!" Suga yelled.

"Hey calm down. He's not going to tell us if you rant like that." J-Hope argued.

"He's right. Calm down." Jin sighed.

Jin knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" Jin asked.

"...." Jimin didn't answer.

"Please?" He asked again.

The door unlocked.

Jimin didn't open the door but it was unlocked. Before Jin opened it Jimin stoped him.

"W-Wait...o-only you..." Jimin timidly spoke.

Jin gestured for the other to wait outside. They groaned as they stepped out side.

"Can I come in now?"

"O-okay..."

Jin opened the door and before he looked at him he locked the door behind him. He looked up.

"Oh, honey...what happened?" Jin comforted him pulling him into a hug.

"I-I went to the rest with hyung and I- I-...." he muttered as he wiped more tears.

"Ah. So that's what happen....Do you want to go home?" He asked softly rubbing his back.

He nodded his head.

"Alright." He said unlocking the door.

"Hey! I told you to wait outside!" Jin yelled. The members were outside and Jimin's eyes widened. He slammed to door shut and locked it. He cried a lot harder than before. Sobbed even.

"Hey, Hey Jimin don't worry it's okay." Jin said.

The others just stood there shocked. 

Sorry this was only omorashi I'm doing a part two tho :)