Report Card {Jimin}

Jimin stared at the report card he was handed to by his teacher. Shock covered his face, he was going to die. He failed two classes and had three D's, two C's and on A. On which wasn't a academic. He wanted to believe it wasn't his report card and it was some kind of mix up. That day he walked home as slowly as possible. He knew he was going to get in a lot of trouble if he lied to his hyungs; but he really didn't want have any part in punishment.

He opened the door too their dorm, he had to tell them...he needed a signature ether way. He saw hobie at the kitchen, and greeted him sweetly. Jimin was very mature and no matter what he went threw he never took it on others. "Welcome back" the hyung smiled brightly. "Ah, Jin's going to kill me" Jimin pouted. "Hm? Why's that?" He titled his head. "Well...my report card came in today..." Jimin chuckled. "Well, it can't be that bad!" J-Hope laughed. "Oh believe me it bad..." he laughed back. "Can I see it?" J-Hope asked firmly. Jimin handed the piece of paper in his hand to J-Hope, he didn't protest. Sure he was a bit nervous but they were going to find out anyway. J-Hope stared at the white sheet surprised. "...Uh Jimin...you sure weren't kidding..." J-Hope joked. "Weren't kidding about what?" Jin chimed in. Jimin's face went pale. Jin took the paper out of hoseok's arms before he could hide it. Jin gasped. "Two fails?! Three D's?! Jimin! What is this?!" Jin exclaimed. "U-Um...I'm sorry. This is my report card!" He bowed, not hiding the fact he had the worse grades in the house. "Go to your room" Jin sighed. Jimin sighed as he walked to his room slowly. "Hey, hey, don't go hard on him it's not his fault, he barely gets sleep at night...and at least he told you the truth right?" J-Hope pleaded. "I suppose so...but these grades aren't acceptable." Jin smiled. "A small push should help him." J-Hope agreed. Jin nodded.

He made his way to the room. He just wanted to talk to him. He knocked on Jimin's door softly. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Uh huh." Jimin gave him a soft smile. "Hey, don't worry I know it's not your fault." Jin sat on the bed next to him. "School is really something" Jimin laughed. "Sure is." Jin joked. "Are you getting enough sleep at night?" Jin asked the smiling boy. "I'm fine." Jimin assured him. "I don't want to punish you...but a little push would be okay. Is that fine?" He asked him and Jimin nodded. Jin was definitely not doing the job. He left the room to find {MM IM TEMPTED TO PUT V! SCREW IT. A MAKANE OR NOT...} V. He did the least damage, out all of them. He didn't want to give Jimin to much stress.

Jin found V reading manga on the couch and quietly told him to come; "Yes hyung?" He asked him. "Can you do someting for me really quick?" He asked softly. V nodded a bit confused. Jin then whispered something in his ear. V's eyes widened. "What?! Why me?" He complained. "Because they rest of the kids will actually hurt Jimin!" Jin sided. "But he's older than me..." V looked down. "What you want Kookie to do it?" Jin's eyes brows went up. "Ugh Fine.." V's heart pounded. He couldn't do this to his hyung. He sighed and walked into the room Jimin was in. Jimin looked up at the younger boy. 'Were only apart by a month...it will be fine.' V thoughts broke. "Let's get this over with..." V sighed. "Okay." Jimin smiled. He was so cute... V felt really guilty. Jimin quickly went over the bed. V fangirled to himself and blushed softly. He went to Jimin. He gave him a little sign to see if he was ready. He nodded. V painfully gulped hitting him. Jimin gagged and let out a whine.

SMAKE

Jimin flinched as V continued. This emotionally hurt Tae.

SMAKE

Again Jimin hissed at the pain.

SMAKE

This continued for three minutes. Jimin wasn't crying but he had tears at the corner of his eyes. His eyes were glued shut.

V hung his head in guilt. "I-I'm so sorry..." he wiped tears from his face. Jimin wiped his own tears, and V hugged him tightly and they both cried in each other's arms.

Yeah weird enough, Jimin woke up panting. He looked at his clock 7:32.

What a weird ass dream...