The Winter Is You're April[But My Obligation]

This was a request. And for a fact I know bars aren't bad. Don't worry. You won't get pinned up against a wall. Unless you're going to a really weird bar..???

But I changed it a bit!!!

-

-

-
Everyone had a breaking point. But Taehyung was beyond broken. He had never been so abandoned in his life...

_

It was a simple week of April. Taehyung was in no mood for chaos. He had just felt genuinely depressed. Taehyung was always overjoyed; but that didn't necessarily mean he didn't have his down day as well. He felt pure hatred towards himself at times. Although, it always went away thanks to the caring members around him.

The members decided to go out somewhere. Potentially, somewhere appropriate. Although the boys hardly drunk, they had decided to go to a bar. What happen to appropriate??? Of course there was other type of drinks other than alcohol, which Taehyung preferably wanted.

Jin had decided to stay home after giving the members a ridiculously long talk in which he payed no attention to. Taehyung also wanted to stay home but was dragged along by his best friend. Other wise the person who he had claimed as his soulmate. Not Jungkook's. Park Jimin. Oh was he a jealous piece of shit for the boy.

Taehyung had done nothing that evening except listen to blasting music that were successfully ripping his ear drums apart. The material on his shirt stuck to him as he sweat profusely. It was rather hot in the room; considering he was sharing the same air with at least a hundred other people. Taehyung, being the second youngest knew that his hyung's and the maknae had probably wandered somewhere. Which was never a good thing. He pushed pasted dozens of people just to get outside.

It wasn't snowing much, but it was obviously cold as fuck. At least it was better than that hell center that he hyperventilated from. He honestly just wanted to go home at this point. He took out his phone and dialed their leaders number. The only reply he received was a voice mail pop up that had signaled him; his hyung wasn't going to pick up anytime soon.

"Gosh. Those idiots, I wish they could restrain them self a bit" Taehyung muttered and checked the time on his phone. 9:42. It was getting late and Taehyung wanted nothing more than to pass out on his bed at the moment. He decided it was best to find them and tell them he wanted to go home.

Again; he scurried threw the crowd in search to find at least one of the boys in no success. He felt himself starting to get fussy. He felt like a kid going home after a long day and falling asleep in the car but being woken up. He pulled out his phone once more and when to the contact the read 'Hobi Hyung'

Taehyung;

Hyung where are you? I want to go home please.
Seen at 9:57

Taehyung;

Hyung please. I don't feel good at all. I just want to go to sleep.
Seen at 9:58

Taehyung;

Hyung where are you?
Seen at 10:02

Hobi Hyung;

Lol

Taehyung;

Hyung! Thank goodness. Where are you right now?
Seen at 10:09