04

I felt the chilly air go past me as I sat on the bench outside.

You could still hear the loudness of the party that was happening inside from a far.

Deep breaths went in and out of me  as I looked up at the star's.

It was so peaceful out here and quiet, I liked it.

Now don't get me wrong I love parties, people, talking but it was midnight and the party was still going on and I  just needed some fresh air.

I continued swinging back and forth on the bench we had in the backyard, all the way in the back, where the woods started.

My eyes glanced around the woods, looking at every tree.

I looked away from the woods but then back.

Wait.

I scanned around again until I saw them.

Dark green eyes staring at me.

Even thro the darkness in between the tree's, those eyes seemed so visible and vibrant.

I couldn't see a body or a head, just green eyes.

"Hello?" I said.

No response.

I slowly stood up from the bench, never breaking contacted with the green eyes as I took each step slowly when walking over to the woods.

"Hello?" I repeated.

My mind was debating whether or not I should go closer to those eyes.

"Lexi?"

I quickly looked behind me as I heard my name be called from the distance.

Confusion hit me when I turned around to see that the green eyes were gone.

What? How? I asked my self while looking around me.

Wait that could of been a... No Lexi! They can't even get in where we are.

I rubbed my forehead as my mind was racing with thoughts.

Well whatever it was I hope it doesn't come back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Lexi where were you? I been calling your name?!" Nick shouted as soon as I walked in the back doors to the house.

"I was just sitting on the bench in the back. Calm down." I said walking past him and to the kitchen.

"What did you want anyway?" I asked while popping a chip in my mouth.

"Liam' s here. He wanted me to get you."

"Tell him I'm not home."

I honestly didn't want to talk to Liam right now, yes I want to solve things out but not right now.

"Why? I thought you guys were fine. Why don't you want to talk to hi-"

"Fine. Where is he?" I asked butting in.

My eyes looked over to where Nick was pointing.

"He went upstairs that way."

Well Liam and I have to make up sooner or later. I thought to myself as I walked upstairs.