43

"What in the world were you thinking?!" Harry yelled while running his hands through his hair.

My eyes stared down at the kitchen floor as I sat on the counter, my arms crossed against my chest.

After Harry had saved me from almost falling off the cliff, he carried me all the way back to the house and let's just say it was the worst 20 minutes of my life. I was just waiting and waiting for him to say something but nothing, he was silent... until now.

"I don't even know where to begin."

My eyes continued to stare down at the floor but cold chills spread throughout my body as I could feel his eyes were on me.

"First you sneak off, into the woods. Thinking god knows what!"

There was a long pause of silence that filled the air after he said that.

I kept my eyes on the ground, didn't move one bit.

"Did you really think I wasn't gonna know or find you!?"  He said breaking the awkward silence but his voice was definitely louder this time.

"God dammit Lexi! Fucking look at me when I am talking to you!"

My whole body instantly jumped as he slammed his fist against the cabinet next to me.

The wood snapping, as he left a huge hole in it.

I felt like my heart was gonna come out of my body and explode as my eyes looked over at him.

I was scared shitless.

You fucked up this time Lexi, my mind said as Harry looked over at me.

Instead of his eyes being green, they were solid black. Never I have I ever seen his eyes like that.

"Ho-how did you find me or know I was gone?" My voice cracked as I felt my hands trembling when I asked that.

I quickly looked down at the ground after I said that , expecting him to start yelling.

My eyes widened as I looked up when he started slightly laughing.

"Lexi, Lexi, Lexi." He mumbled in between weird ass chuckles.

"You think I'm dumb don't you?"

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Sensors Lexi, fucking alarms." He yelled getting so close to my face I could feel his hot nasty breathe go onto my face.

I don't understand his problem, yes I understand why he's mad but I'm not gonna sit here and be treated like a child.

"I don't understand what your problem is?" I yelled back with an attitude before realizing I should of thought that through before I said it.

"Don't understand?" He snapped back.

I hopped down from the counter, taking a couple risky steps towards him.

"Yeah don't understand, your treating me like I'm a child and I don't appreciate that." My mouth was just moving as my brain couldn't even process what I was saying.

"Appreciate that?"

"Damn right." I snapped back, stepping closer to him as my eyes stared up at him as he towered over me.

"Who was the one that was hanging from a fucking cliff?"

My eyes immediately teared up as he wrapped his hand around my throat, lifting me back up on the counter.

"Har-Harry!" I could barley whisper out as I felt my throat close up from his grip around my neck.

No thoughts were going through my mind , my body was in total shock.

"Huh?! Who was the one that ran away, set off the sensors then stuck hanging from a cliff?!"

My hands wrapped on to his hand, trying to pull it off but his other hand quickly pinned my hands above my head before I even had a chance to react.

"I should of left you there Lexi, you would of fucking died!" His black eyes stared directly into mine and his clenched on my throat got tighter.

Immediately I started kicking my legs against his own but he slammed me back into the cabinets.

Tears running down my cheeks, onto his hand, not seeming to bother him at all.

He was gonna kill me! I mentally told myself as I actually realized he was choking me.

"H-ha-ha-rryyy."

"St-so-stop-p." My eyes looked up at his as I begged him to stop.

"And look at you now." He mumbled against my face.

My eyes slowly start to shut as I was starting to feel light headed.

"So helpless."

"So innocent." He slowly whispered in my ears then I felt his lips brushing against them.

I slowly start to lose feeling of parts of my body as I was gasping for air.

"So oblivious."  He softly spoke as my eyes started to close but I saw a small smile form on his mouth as he realized I was starting to go unconscious.

"WHAT THE HELL? LET FUCKING GO OF HER HARRY!"

Was the last thing I heard before I was completely gone.

———————————————————————————

Bipolar much Harry?

Make sure you like and comment and tell me whatcha think about this chapter, it's kinda different.