30

Harry caught up quicky to me as I sprinted pretty much for my life!

I struggled pulling my arm away from his hold but it was useless.

"Now you listen to me." He pulled me close to him,  placing his lips against my ear.

"We're going to walk down these hallways, and  don't you dare make a sound." He growled, sending chills all through out my body.

"Or I will kill you, understood?"

Part of me wanted to say something smart back but the other part of me just kept my mouth shut and noded.

"Alright let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Put her in the car, I'll be back in 5." Harry mumbled to the guard as he walked outside.

The guard grabbed my arm, as Harry pulled away, heading back inside.

"And oh." He stoppd, standing in the middle of the door way.

"This time don't let her get away."

A big smirk painted across his face, causing me to roll my eyes and look away.

The guard lead to me a shiny, black Mercedes.

The car was just as fancy and clean inside just like it is on the outside.

With out a word the guard shut the door, locking it.

"Ugh." I crossed my arms as I leaned back in the seat.

My eyes roamed around the car.

It looked brand New!

And it was roomy too, even in the passenger seat.

My eyes immediately darted up when I heard my name be called from a far.

"LEXI!"

My heart sunk when I saw Liam kicking, struggling to get out of guards hold while screaming my name.

He looked horrible.

His clothes were torn, dirt stains all over him, hair greasy, he looked like he hasn't slept in days.

"LIAM!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, while banging the on the car window.

His dark chocolate eyes met mine as guards pulled him past the car.

"LE-LEXI I'M GONNA GET YOU OUT OF HERE." He shouted, struggling to get out of the 3 guards holds.

"LIAM liam." My voice faded as the sight of Liam did too.

Tears immedatity ran down my face as I covered it with my hands.

What has my life become to?