31

Harry wasn't back in 5 mins, actually Harry didn't come back untill a few hours.

I rested my head against the window, feeling the cold, refreshing night air blow against my face from the 2 inches the guard rolled down the window for me.

I been sitting in this car for hours, I'm tired, hungry.

I just want to be home with my family.

My head darted up when I heard Harry voice.

"Go to the front wing and keep those fuckers out of here." He ordered, while grabbing the car keys out of the guards hands.

I watched as he rushed over to the driver seat, started up the engine and speeded away.

My eyes darted to him as I heard him clear his throat before he spoke.

"I'm sorry you had to sit in here for a couple hours."

My eyes widened.

Did he just apologize?

I glanced back over at the window.

"You know you could at least say something." He rudely blurted out.

And the same old Harry is back. I thought to myself as I glanced back over to him.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked.

His dark green eyes met with mine for a second then disappeared, looking back at the road.

"Just forget about it, are you hungry?"

"I'm fine." I stated.

I didn't want anything from him, I just wanted to be left alone.

"Okay, are you tired? You can lift back the seat you kno-"

"I'm fine." I rudely said while cutting him off.

"Fine then, I don't wanna hear it when your hungry or uncomfortable." He snapped back.

I rolled my eyes, looking away from him as I set my hands in my pockets.

It hasn't even been 5 mins of us in the car togather and were already on each others nerves.

There was silence between us.

All you heard was the smooth engine of the car running and the night winds.

When looking out the window, all you saw was black, and sometimes light from a street light but mostly black.

He's probabaly taking me out to the woods to kill me, who knows?

It's been over an hour and we were still in the car.

The radio wasn't even on. I was thinking about turning it on but he would of probably yelled at me for it.

I shifted in my seat as I tried to get comfortable when a fairly large hand, was placed down on my thigh.

My eyes darted over to Harry which was already looking at me.

"I'm sorry about earlier."

I gave him a confused look, has he been thinking about this the whole time?

"I'm sorry I snapped at you, I'm just trying to be nice." He stated as his eyes went back and forth from me to the road.

I took a deep breathe before speaking.

"Well I'm sorry too from earlier."

His dark green eyes roamed down my body as I talked then went back to the road, then back at me.

A small smile started to appear on his face, the first time I ever seen him smile and it was a pleasant smile, making me smile back at him.

His thumb rubbed across my thigh a couple times before he placed his hand back on the steering while.

Maybe this isn't going to be so bad after all.