28

"He killed them because of me." I couldn't help but say as tears ran down my face.

"No, that's not true."

"Yes it is." I snapped back.

"Lexi." Jacob said but I kept my head down, looking at the water.

"Look at me please." He mumbled.

I lifted my head up, my eyes meeting his.

"Don't think like that. It's not true."

I glanced down at the water then back at his light green eyes.

"I'm gonna tell you something, okay?" He stated as he quickly pulled over a chair and sat right next to the tub.

"The man who killed your brothers, my boss, is a very bad man. Ever since the king past away, he has taken over and completely changed everything. He doesn't care about anyone but him self, you need to know that."

I noded.

"He doesn't care about anyone. He will kill anyone in his way. Trust me. Don't trust him and don't make him mad. He's capable of anything and i mean anything. He's got a twisted, sick mind. And Lexi it's not your fault that he killed yours brother's, honestly I dont know the reason why but that wasn't right for what he did."

"I just wish he would of killed me instead of my brothers or lia-"

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

"What!! What's wrong!?"

"Liam! Omg!" I quicky leaned over and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the rail.

"I need to see him. Where is he?"

I wrapped the towel around me and quickly stepped out of the tub.

"No no no. Lexi you can't see Liam."

"Why?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Because you can't. I'm supposed to keep an eye on you."

"You can come with me. Please then I can walk back." I fixed the towel so it had a better grip on my body.

"Yeah and looked how that turned out." He stated with an cocky attitude.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"Well look what happened last time you got caught. I'm sorry Lexi but no I'm not taking you, your not going. It's to risky."

I crossed my arms over my chest and I sighed loudly.

"Fine. I just want to know if he's alright?"

I looked up at Jacob expecting him to answer but he didn't.

"Jacob?"

"Liam is okay right?" I asked again when he broke eye contact with me.

"I don't know." He mumbled under his breathe.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I yelled.

"Lexi." He stepped closer to me, resting both of his hands on each of my shoulders.

"I don't know okay. I just need you to--"

*BEEP CODE RED*

*CODE RED BEEP* A robot voice echoed through out the room.

"What the hel-"

"We got to go." Jacob quicky stated as he looked at the blinking red light that was on the wall, next to the door.

*CODE RED CODE RED*

"Jacob what's going on?"

"Change. You need to change then we got to get out of here."

He quicky grabbed my clothes and tossed them to me.

"But what's going on?"

"Dammit Lexi! Just get dressed and I'll tell you after!" He shouted at me as the sound of the alarm was getting louder.

He turned back around towards the wall as I quicky slipped on the clothes he gave me.

Surprisly the hoodie fit but the jeans were a little to small but I made them fit and the sneakers fit too.

"Okay I'm dressed." I said as I patted down my hair with the towel.

"Alright grab your bag and let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------