10

"Where's your drink?" Liam asked as soon as I walked in my room.

"Oh. I must of left it down stairs."

"Well." Liam grabbed him bag and jacket.

"I'm gonna get going, my brothers here to pick me up, he worked the the late shift at the hospital tonight so he decided to be nice and give me a ride."

"Awe what a nice brother." I said smiling and laughing a bit.

"He's only being nice because if he doesn't he knows I'll tell my mom and he'll get his truck taken away."

"Oo black mailing, nice one."

I said with a smirk on my face as I leaned on my door in door way waiting for Liam to get his stuff together.

"Honk honk."

"I swear he's a dick sometimes." Liam said after he heard his brother honk his horn from outside.

"Well I'm see you tomorrow or today or later since its already tomorrow." Liam stopped talking, you could tell he was trying to think.

"I know what you mean, I'll walk you down stairs." I said laughing while pushing Liam out of my room.

"You know I swear I'm smarter then I look."

"Mhm sure you are."

-----------------------------------------------------------

After saying goodbye to Liam I walked over to the kitchen, grabbing my glass of water I forget to grabbed earlier.

I couldn't help my self so I moved the curtain of the window and peeked outside.

Just like I thought, he was still there, just standing next to the bench in the back.

I gasped as I quickly moved the curtain back when he turned around, seeing me through the window.

"Fuck." I mumbled while pacing back and forth infront of the window.

I checked the door, making sure it was locked when I peeped in the small glass window on it.

No, no ,no

He was walking right up to the door.

I immediately dropped to the floor, sitting in front of the door.

It's locked I'm fine.

But i knew deep down inside I wasn't fine.

I was scared.

I mean who wouldn't be scared of a vampire stalking you and could possibly kill you when he gets the chance.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him trying to open the screen door.

My heart felt like it stopped and seconds felt so slow.

A couple minutes went by of silence.

He must of gone away.

But what if he's still standing there waiting for my dumb ass to look out the window.

"Ugh." I took a deep breathe before sprinting upstairs, to my room.

I quickly locked my bedroom door, just because.

My mind was racing with thoughts of whether or not I should wake up my parent's.

No.

My luck they go look outside and he's gone, making me look crazy, even crazier then I already look.

I walked over to my window, slightly moving the curtain.

I scanned the yard.

Nothing.

Untill in the very back, where the trees are, I saw him.

Those dark green eyes.

So vibrant in the dark.

I watched as he looked at me than disappeared in the darkness.

"What the actual fuck."

My legs slid down to the floor, below the window.

This crazy.

I felt like I was going crazy.

I need to tell someone.

I need to tell Liam.