32

My eyes fluttered open when I was awoken to the car stopping and engine turning off.

I rubbed my eyes as my vision became blurry then back to normal.

"We're here."

I turned my head towards Harry's direction, our eyes met with each others before he looked away, unlocking the car door, the getting out.

"Where are we?" I asked opening the car door and stepping out.

I got to say for a house that is completely in the middle of no where it was pretty darn nice.

It had to be 3 stories high, huge garage, massive front porch and this is just the outside! Wow!

Plenty of tree's, I mean we are in the middle of the forest, flowers, a small pond off to the side.

"You like it?" Harry asked standing next to me.

"It's-it's beautiful." I explained.

"Good because we'll be here for a while." Harry said before walking off to the trunk."

"Wait." I snapped out of my thoughts, following Harry.

"Why are we here?"

I leaned up against the car, watching him as he pulled suitcases out of the trunk.

"Because it's safe here, and the other place was not." He simply stated, lifting up a bag and setting it on the ground.

"Why? Why isn't it safe back where-"

"Because it's just not safe dammit!" He snapped back.

I kept my head down, looking at the ground.

"There were coming for me, weren't they?"

I looked up, glancing over at Harry, but his head was facing a different direction.

"My family Harry, They were trying to get me and Liam and my brothe-"

I stopped in mid sentence, bitting my lip.

"Why did you have them killed?" I took a couple steps closer to Harry.

"Why did you do it?" I asked again.

Harry slammed the top of the trunk down, causing me to jump a little.

He rested both of his hands on the top, taking deep breathes in.

"Their-"

"Their not actually dead."