IMPORTANT!!!

Hey, guys.

I want to apologize right here and right now about this not being a chapter update. I'm so sorry, but I've been wrapped up in so much that I haven't had time to get the chapter posted/finished.

I am here, however, to tell you some VERY important news:

I'm published!

Yeah, you read that right. I am officially a self-published author!! Squeeee!!!

I've been trying to spread the news as fast as I can and to as many different platforms as possible. And I need your help.

The book I wrote and published is called "Soul Mate". It's the first book in my Soul Mate Trilogy, and you can order it today!

(Please ignore the horrible scratch on my nose,  my horrific hair, and my ugly face in general

(Please ignore the horrible scratch on my nose,  my horrific hair, and my ugly face in general. If you want to watch me open up the copies for the first time, check out my Instagram: clover.brooks).

You can order this awesome book from my website, and, if you're close enough to me, you have the option of hand delivery!

Order here: https://www.cloverbrooks-author.com

I would appreciate it so much if you guys picked up a copy! And please, spread the word! "Soul Mate" actually started out on Wattpad, and I thought you guys should get a special perk.

Readers of this book can get 10% off their order with the code: MLBGAMES18. Take advantage of it!!!

(And, hopefully in the future, I'm thinking about holding a book signing just for you guys on wattpad, but we'll see if it pans out and if there's enough interest).

Anyway, thank you so much for the support and for all of the wonderful reads/votes/comments you've left me! Some of my best work comes from you guys inspiring me and I... I just can't imagine where I would be without all of you.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

And, as always, have a Miraculous day!

(Enough with the mushy gushy. Let's get back to the story!)