Daisuga

"It's over."

"You can't be serious."

"I am very serious."

"Suga please, don't do this."

"Daichi, I've had enough. I can't do this anymore."

"Suga, please don't do this, think about what this means."

"I don't care, it's my weekend with him, and if I decided to get him a haircut I will."

"I won't let you."

Daichi tackled Suga to the ground and pinned him to the ground.

"He will get cold Suga."

"They make jackets."

"He doesn't like jackets Suga."

"He'll learn."

Suga freed his hands and switched their positions, him now being on top and Daichi on the bottom. Suga sat on top of Daichi and crossed his arms, a look of disappointment on his face.

"You know, I really did think you would think this over and not go all wacko. I mean you are the dad of the volleyball team from what I've heard.", Suga said as he tapped finger on his chin.

"I'm the what?!"

"You heard me Daichi, you're our daddy."

"Suga, please don't ever say that."

"Say what Daichi?", Suga smirked as he leaned in and whispered into Daichi's ear, "Daddy?"

"That's it! Now you've lost your privileges to our son!", Daichi said as he pushed Suga off of him and got up.

"Daichi, you can't be serious."

"Oh I am very serious, come on Charley, lets go."

"Daichi you can't just take him away like that!"

"Oh my. Daichi takes Charley in his arms and he starts to head for the door."

"Oh, but Suga stops Daichi by doing this.", Suga runs after Daichi and wraps his arms around Daichi's waist, he places his head on his shoulder and kisses his neck.

Daichi could feel his face heat up. Sure he and Suga played around and acted like a couple to annoy all of their friends, but somewhere along the way Daichi actually started to fall in love with Suga. He fell in love with his grey hair, with his soft smile. He fell in love with his motherly nature, he fell in love with Suga. He fell in love with his best friend, and he knew that his feelings would never be returned because this isn't some romantic movie where everyone ends up falling in love and happy. No, this wasn't some fan fiction that ends happily. This was the real life, and in the real world not everyone has a happy ending, and Daichi was pretty sure that he was one of these people.

Charley wriggled around in Daichi's arms and Daichi let go of him and put him on the chair. He then proceeded to awkwardly try to wriggle free of Suga's arms. He was stopped when he heard Suga whisper to him

"Please let me have this one tiny moment."

Daichi's eyes widened as he started to nod.

"Suga, this isn't quite comfortable for me, besides, I would rather hug you back than look at the door.", Daichi said as he could feel himself regretting what he just said.

Suga didn't say anything but he just simply turned Daichi around and wrapped his arms around his neck. Daichi slowly wrapped his arms around Suga's waist, he inhaled Suga's scent and gave him a small squeeze.