You're Home {Asanoya}

"I miss you"

"I miss you so much"

Sad sobs were the only things that could be heard from the little libero's bedroom. What was once a cozy and loving atmosphere had turned into one that is sad and lonely.
Asahi had graduated and was now currently in college along with the other third years.

Of course Asahi would always come over to visit his small boyfriend whenever he could. These visits were always scheduled out so that they could spend as much time as possible together before bidding their farewells at the train station that would always leave both of them in tears as they waved goodbye.

Now they would always text each other and send snap chats daily and that made up for them being separated for some time, but the real thing is always better.
And plain pictures on a screen weren't the real thing for Noya.

Oh how he missed his cuddly teddy bear so much.

Noya had gotten himself his own apartment after his parents divorced during the summer stating that he would much rather have his parents come see him instead of being dragged around like a simple toy from each of their houses.
His dad remarried and so did his mom, this only made the visits worse, he would have small children running around and asking him questions.
Questions that Noya hated to answer.

"Why do you live alone Ani?"

"Because I'm almost going to graduate high school, I should learn how to live on my own."

"Who's that guy in the picture with you?"

"That's my best friend Tanaka"

"Who's the scary man."

"He's not a scary man, he's very nice and sweet. He gives he best hugs and is a really good cook. He's amazing and always knows what to say. He's not a scary man, he's a big teddy bear. And that big teddy bear is my boyfriend."

"But Ani, you can't have a boyfriend if you're a boy!"

"So? It doesn't matter the gender of the person. The only thing that matters is if they love each other. Love has no rules, therefore it doesn't matter if he's a boy. I love him and he loves me."

"Oh"

Noya was currently in bed wearing one of Asahi's hoodies he had left behind, the scent of his boyfriend being the only comforting thing at the moment.

He looked over at the framed picture of them and tears started to fall again.
The picture was him and Asahi at graduation.
Asahi was crying and hugging Noya, face all red and Noya was just happy , cupping Asahi's face in his small hands planting a small kiss in his forehead.
There were little flower petals floating around them as the sun was setting in the background.

On the back of the photo was a small note scribbled by Suga and Daichi.

"Look how cute you two are! ;)"

Noya tried to smile as he looked at the photo, but nothing could cheer him up. The only thing that could make him happy was Asahi, and he knew very well that that wasn't really that possible at this time.
Noya laid there and stared at the picture in silence, wondering what his "teddy bear" was doing at that time