Giant Human Eating Men

I got a lot of help from Chiyo_Akane with the creation and plot of this story, I hope you enjoy!!

     Shoyo's unconscious body, lays silently on the ground. He was alone and cold. But in his mind he was still on his comfortable bed, in which he had fallen asleep on that very night.
The small boy's eyes flickered open, peering at the sun above him. He slightly shivered as a gust of wind flew by, and he stood up to get a better view of his surroundings.
     "Mom?" He whispered.
The scenery that surrounding him, was rather beautiful. Bright green leaves swayed in the wind, and tall trees towered over his head.

     "H-hello?!" Shoyo whimpered loudly, fear growing in the pit of his gut. "Is anyone there?!"
No response. He began walking to his right but stopped in his tracks. He heard a heavy thumping, followed by screams and screeching.
Shoyo raced after the sound, his feet carrying him as fast as they could manage.
     "Someone help meeee!" A boy cried. Shoyo still was to far away to see them, but he recognized the voice of the boy.
     When the scene was in his sight, he couldn't believe his eyes. Blinking a few times, and pinching his arm once, Shoyo stared, dumbfounded, from what was going on.
     Tanaka was being chased by a giant human. The ginger didn't know what to do, but would anyone? His senpai was being chased around by an unearthly being. Tanaka's wailing pierced the air around them creating a dense atmosphere. The air weighed down on Hinata's chest, he didn't even have the guts to throw up.
He didn't know where he was, he didn't know what was chasing his senpai, and he was completely oblivious to how he or his friend had gotten there.
     In the distance, a pop, could be heard along with, air moving at a fast pace and a faint 'zing'.
Out of the woods came a flying brunette, screaming as if she was on her favorite roller coaster. Not a screech of fear, more of...delight.
The flying woman, latched onto the giant man, who was no longer chasing Tanaka, and sliced the back of the giants neck.
     "Tanaka-senpai?!" Shoyo ran to his friends side. "Are you alright?!"
     "That dude was pretty fast, but he could never out run a cool senpai like me!" The bald boy replied.
     "What are you guys wearing?!" The tall woman laughed loudly.
     "What? I'm wearing my pajamas? What the hell are you wearing?!" Tanaka snapped back.
     "I'm wearing my uniform!" Her wide smile grew bigger.
"Well so am I!" Tanaka responded.
     "Tanaka senpai, why were you wearing you school uniform to bed?"
    "U-um..."
     A bush to the left of them rustled.
     "W-what was that?!" Hinata quivered.
     "I-is it another one of those dudes that tried to eat me?" Tanaka whined.
     "Naaaahhh, titans are bigger." The brunette answered.
     "Hinata!! Where the hell are we?!" Kageyama crawled out of the bush, and scolded hinata.
     "K-kageyama!!" The ginger ran up to the ravenette, hugged him tightly, and cried into his chest. "I dont know where we are and Tanaka almost got eaten by a giant man, then this lady came and killed it!!!" Hinata's voice cracked. Kageyama's face turned blue under Hinata's hug. The taller boy frantically hit the Shoyo's arm, hoping for him to let him go.
"Oh, sorry kageyama-kun." Hinata wiped a tear from under his eyes, then sniffled.
     "Where are we?" Kageyama asked the strange woman, who was now standing on top of the deteriorating giant.
     "Well... those are trees." She pointed to them. "And this is the grass. So!! I have concluded that we are in a forest!!" She turns to him.
     "We know that already!" Kageyama barked.
     "Kageyama! Don't yell at the nice lady! She saved my life!!" Tanaka then turned to the 'nice lady'. "Miss..."
     "Hanji Zoë." She responded with her hands on her hips.
     "Miss Zoë, um, this is sorta a new world for us, could you maybe, take care of us?" Tanaka asked sheepishly, with a light blush coloring his cheeks.
     "It would be my pleasure!! Come come children!! Let's go find corporal shorty!!"

I know this chapter was really bad, GOMEN!! I PROMISE THEY WILL GET BETTER!! Ok bye